¡Datsloco! Datsun picture fiesta across Mexico.

sick620

Hi I'm backpacking Mexico for a couple months. I just got into Mexico city and decided if you guys are interested I'll update you with good pictures. I got a few tonight but they were taken with a shitty Mexico cell phone but here on out I'll take them with a real camera.

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been to worst of worst areas and the only place i looked down the barrel of a gun was the middle of the desert between ensenada and Mar de cortes. Its not as bad as people make it unless u look for trouble. And trouble cities, like right now chilpancigno guerrero, i was there right before all the issues. Also got to experience the war zone in juarez 5 years ago. But other than that im always itching to go to mexico, Yucatan is what im looking forward to on the next opportunity.

If your in Mexico city check out, taxco, cuernavaca, i loved morelos and puebla regions,

Pics?????

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

your a really faggot dude..!! in mexico nothing happens dont worry. enjoy life everywhere you go US is not clean at all. shooters for everywheres on freeways too. in mexico dont see that shitss well send pics to what happens jajajaja

It has its areas, never said all Mexico, for the most part it is chill and people are most respectful, but for example go walk around a ghetto late night in el salvador right now, or Guatemala, there are hot spots but don't ever see anyone give tourist trouble

• Like 1