Z24 with weber 32/36

Kennyt

Yes, the heater core is missing. That's also why there's no carpet. The PO said when he got it, the heater core was leaking. He didn't have a job at the time, so he removed the heater core and the nasty carpet, and never got around to replacing the heater core.

• Like 1
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, bummer. When I bought my first 720, the junkyard had an endless supply of parts, but I think other people in my area have found the same junkyard, because a day after a new one comes in, it looks like it's been sitting on the side of the Turnpike in New York city for 5 minutes, stripped to the chassis!

• Like 2

Is the whole heater box gone or just the heater core?

Member screen name WI 720 has a complete heater box on ebay.  Pm him and tell him I referred you and you might get a discount.  His name is Andrew.

WI 720

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Nissan-720-Center-Climate-Control-Heat-Unit-1982-720-Z22-engine-/301843881312?hash=item46474c1d60:g:qvMAAOSwJkJWkTyE

• Like 1

As far as I know, the heater box is still in place and just the heater core was removed. It's likely to be closer to spring before we even get a chance to work on the truck, so replacing the heater core is low on the list with all the other stuff it needs.

• Like 1