Port Orchard A&W meet Oct 10

mikeanike99

Oh and errr..my....uhhh.....fish died. Yeah my fish, poor fishy....

tell the wedding and bday that your cat died and datsun instead. I can provide a cat for you, I don't know what shape she is in anymore since she's been in the ground for a month but I know where to find her
  • Like 1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys want to switch this meet to Sunday?? Weather is suppose to break by then. If not i ll just rain-x the shit out of the ol windshield and wear my rubbber boots So my feet dont get wet while im driving! ;p i will be there either way.....

won't be able to make it if we do Sunday. got the mud drags in port Townsend. 

Do you guys want to switch this meet to Sunday?? Weather is suppose to break by then. If not i ll just rain-x the shit out of the ol windshield and wear my rubbber boots So my feet dont get wet while im driving! ;p i will be there either way.....

Either day good for me, might be getting there late on Saturday

Q-tip, people have B-days every year, who knows how long the wedded people will be together, tell them you will be at the next one. Come to the A&W, and tell Hobo to call in sick      :w00t:    :w00t:

The only wedding you have to attend is your own, which could turn out to be a horrible mistake

You going Naner? Leaving the Pilot center on 93rd at 9:30 after dropping off tailgate, Then swing by the house and get the truck to go to A&W

I have to pick cranberrys in Grayland every weekend till the end of October. I leave about 6:00am to be there early enough to spend a little time on maintenance of machinery and get the plan of attack for the day/ weekend

If you can find the house again,, my wife could give you your ratchet and extention back,,, since Donovan forgot to bring it with him when he came up there...

Q-tip, people have B-days every year, who knows how long the wedded people will be together, tell them you will be at the next one. Come to the A&W, and tell Hobo to call in sick :w00t: :w00t:

The only wedding you have to attend is your own, which could turn out to be a horrible mistake

Yeah, I hear ya but its a 50th bday, I only miss a couple meets a year so I'll be at the next one.

It was good, only5 Datto's. Those that were there got some killer prices on some of my 620 stuff and gave away a bunch too. Got my seats to work and go back farther, thanks for the other set of eyes to show me what I was missing, now have to find different seat belt set up

• Like 1

It was good, only5 Datto's. Those that were there got some killer prices on some of my 620 stuff and gave away a bunch too. Got my seats to work and go back farther, thanks for the other set of eyes to show me what I was missing, now have to find different seat belt set up

I still have the chains from your old ones I think. I'll have to look in the shop when I get home and remember if you want them