NissFest 2015

angl71-521

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucked. Very poorly organized. Too many new cars. You've seen one new car you've seen them all. Boring. Bunch of kids and they obviously catered to them with their loudest exhaust contest. WTF?! Really?! We're not 12. I will say it did meet my every expectation of disappointment. I won't be going to another.

• Like 3

It was Shrimp cerviche and man what an event with track day , got there 7:30 drove in almost ,I liked all the race cars got to walk around Nascar pits and sit in infield team seats and yes too many new cars , but just wow , maybe fifty GTRs and people beating them on track , and a track LS corvette was really going fastest I think , a Maclaren was on track a couple Ferraris a Lexus 4dr LF was really moving for a 4dr ,also Ls motors in G35s, 240sx ,BMWs, I will post a few pics later .I left at 12:00.

• Like 1

I only took a few oics with junk camera .First was our B210 model One pics is looking from my car , the other is infield grandstands , I would of paid double the 25.00 to get in this show and track /autocross day was very impressive everywhere ,no complaints here !100_3412.jpg

Focus son! That's a 210 not a B210. Silly wabbit ^_^

• 2 weeks later...