Datsun Billet Group buy interest?

Mattndew76

I am placing this on the floor to kick around.

I have some spare time and material to knock out some production runs of Datsun Billet items.

What I am offering is a 25% discount off any of the single item price of any Billet part I make for Datsun.  Its the same discount I give to any of my manufacturing clients when 10+ items have been purchased.

I am also offering this discount on any item I could produce but have not already. Such as Camber Plates for various makes in the Datsun family. This would have a longer wait time for delivery and a thread for development purposes, but the offer would still carry 25% discount if enough people wanted in.

I make:

(510): RCA's,  R160-R180 Diff Covers,  CV adapters 930 / Type II,  Interior C Pillar Vents,  and 2 Door B Pillar Trim.

(B110-1200): RCA's,  Billet Control arms,  Billet windshield vent plates (Not the cowl scoops).

Anything Datsun can be made within reason. Please comment if you as a group have any interest with other Datsun makes. 10+ buyers would be required to get the large lot order discount.

If this materializes into a manufacturing purchase I would need a Ratsun member of good reputation ;) to champion the organization of the buy so I can focus on the production.

Thank you for interest.

Matthew D.

541-510-3417

mattndew02@yahoo.com

https://instagram.com/md_machine/

• Like 2
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I looked up prices on idler duplex sprockets. 14 tooth 2.5" like on the system that shall not be mentioned are $46.00 each. That's before machining a bearing fit in them.

I can see why these units add up to $800 if the shopping isn't done right.

Unless the chain is 3/8 pitch then the sprockets are $25.00 each.