1972 Datsun Pickup

happygolucky

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the PNW you might get something. There you probably don't have much of a market and transporting long distances is expensive. It doesn't run and likely suspension, brakes steering and electrical are very poor condition. A few small parts might sell but again shipping is costly unless local. I would say it's worth scrap price unless someone wants to put a sbc in it and race. 

There's a member in Lethbridge who was crazy for a 521. Name's Eugene but his on line name here was 'z chopper' or something similar.   

• Like 2

In the PNW you might get something. There you probably don't have much of a market and transporting long distances is expensive. It doesn't run and likely suspension, brakes steering and electrical are very poor condition. A few small parts might sell but again shipping is costly unless local. I would say it's worth scrap price unless someone wants to put a sbc in it and race. 

There's a member in Lethbridge who was crazy for a 521. Name's Eugene but his on line name here was 'z chopper' or something similar.   

mike "crazy for a 521" is an understatement. The op/seller sent me photos and gotta say the asking price seems spot on.

• Like 1

I'm not even sure what I have.  I think all of mine have come off 520s, which I hear are a little different...?  Either way I'm too much in project stage to really want to get rid of anything :blush:   The last set I got before these came with brackets that looked like they sat in the tide pools for 20 years...totally trash.  They didn't even have to unbolt from the frame, I think they just pulled them off by hand.

• Like 2

Or just buy some off ebay.  Got these for $30 + shipping a few days ago...my 3rd or 4th set :P  (One set is pretty much roached and the set I paid the most for, sight unseen...won't make that mistake again).  These have pretty much no damage other than what you see in the chrome.

bumperettes.jpg

I will give you $60 plus shipping!  LOL

• Like 1

I'm not even sure what I have.  I think all of mine have come off 520s, which I hear are a little different...?  Either way I'm too much in project stage to really want to get rid of anything :blush:   The last set I got before these came with brackets that looked like they sat in the tide pools for 20 years...totally trash.  They didn't even have to unbolt from the frame, I think they just pulled them off by hand.

Well, hurry the fuck up. I want some split steely goodness. 

• Like 1