1971 wagon a.k.a. The Flying Hen!

Before everyone gets all bent out of shape, listen up! Just because I put an ad up for it doesn't mean I'm over it nor is it going to the scrapper. Just thought I'd see if somebody else has more interest in it then I currently have the time for. If it doesn't sell especially for my asking price, I will keep it. Now you can all take a deep breath and relax

• Like 3
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before everyone gets all bent out of shape, listen up! Just because I put an ad up for it doesn't mean I'm over it nor is it going to the scrapper. Just thought I'd see if somebody else has more interest in it then I currently have the time for. If it doesn't sell especially for my asking price, I will keep it. Now you can all take a deep breath and relax

Hahaha.  Hainz has always been like that....  I too like seeing what you do.. Keep at it, man.

• Like 1

I want you to know that I have absolutely no respect for your personal life and I DEMAND that you continue working on this wagon regardless of any good reasons (excuses) you may have! :)

• Like 2

I seen a few 4x4 510s go for sale and they dont get alot of money for the time and work involved. they are not daily drivers.

A lowerd 510 wagon is a good daily driver.

I say what I say to pisst them off and So the owners try to stay with it.

I have given to many parts away to datsun owners and only be Dissed when they sell the car off a month later or really gets towed to the scrapper cause lack of interest and money.

How many, I cant adjust my Carb? "Ok Ill do a KA swap" instead have i seen on here? alot

Black death is capable of doing it I sen his 521.

there is just not that many 510s left in the world and most young people dont relise this

Dont take much to get a 510 running.

I got some SSR wheels from a guy . Hes on the 13th year building his SR 510

another guy at work(Boeing). same thing I think 15years and its only a L motor.(mofo makes at least $85K and works on planes?)

• Like 2

about the tires... 27x8.5 14

I was very limited on selection 14" all terrains. It was between these and BFG. These were cheaper so that made the decision easy.

FYI, if these prove too tall, the BFG comes in a 25.5" version. But yes, they are more expensive...

Took a little different direction on the lift (we weren't going as high as you did), and 4 linked the rear...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/61778-revival-of-the-chickenhawk/page-23

20160604_115442.jpg

• 7 years later...
17 hours ago, datsunman510 said:

I'm saving this awesome lifted 510 everyone. Just bought from Mike. Been eyeballing it for 6 years. Stay tuned! She's staying lifted 100% Debating engine now. 1uz, KA24 or some sort of small diesel. My 1969 2dr has a turbo KA. 

Glad to hear it. I vote (if it is a vote... lol) for an ld20t or a td27t. Good luck finding one though…