Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

It's official now...

tits-4.jpg

You can't hang if your nuts haven't dropped...it's physics

#82 lazarus223

lazarus223
  • Cars:71 datsun 521

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:54 AM

I got a L18 WITH PEANUT HEAD FOR SALE PLEASE Deposit $6,000 up front before I ship it.. im sick right now by the way!!!!. LMAO WELL I REALLY DO HAVE ONE FOR SELL$200 MOTOR AND TRANS PLUS SHIPPING.
live free or die hard as hell trying!!!! #2nd

#83 ]2eDeYe

]2eDeYe
  • Cars:78 620 KC, 77 620 KC, 72 CJ5, 04 G35 coupe mmmm

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:12 AM

I got a L18 WITH PEANUT HEAD FOR SALE PLEASE Deposit $6,000 up front before I ship it.. im sick right now by the way!!!!. LMAO WELL I REALLY DO HAVE ONE FOR SELL$200 MOTOR AND TRANS PLUS SHIPPING.

Post an ad in the classifieds :)

Smokin' Joe's House of Datto's

gJv38AY.jpg
Member- *Japanese Trucking Association*

**DATSUN FAQ** ~ If ya know it, post it ~ If ya don't know it, learn it ~

ratsun.net rising sun stickers                     ratsun business cards order thread

620 KA24 Motor Mount Swap Brackets

1977 620 KingCab Deluxe KA24DE Swap - Refresh and cleanup
1978 620 kingcab 4x4 - KA24E SAS w/Dana 44 front and Toyota rear

1967 RL411 Station Wagon

Whenever I think that I'm out of my mind for putting this much time and money into an old Datsun, all I have to do is look some of your threads to know that I'm not nearly as whack as you are.

You're going to skin a few knuckles, stand up too fast and bump your head, hunt around the floor for the nuts and bolts you dropped, invent a few new cuss words and when you're finished you'll say "That wasn't so hard after all!"

#84 DaBlist

DaBlist
  • Cars:Had 521 & 1200, Now 71 Chevy SWB, 72 BMW, 2010 Tahoe

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:54 AM

engine and trans arrived yesterday.

all is well now. thanks to everyone who's chimed in.

special thanks to Al (aka Denmarkboy) for squaring this up. Get well soon!

thumb-fiction-630x354_zpslimxzdg9.jpg

"It's like comparing a wooden roller coaster to a modern modern roller coaster. Without a doubt the modern roller coaster is faster, quieter and smoother. But people still love to ride the wooden roller coasters. The sounds, vibrations, jerks and jolts all add to the experience. Sure a wooden roller coaster may not be as fast, but it's sure a fun ride that can equally scare the crap out of you." - Annette

"is it racist to assume that cauliflower is just white entitled broccoli ?" - jrock

"You spend a lot of time pushing on doors that say pull, don't you?" - mhub91

Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear bright until they speak - www

#85 Deezus

Deezus
  • Cars:Datsun 521

Posted 16 September 2016 - 12:03 AM

Well that was funny!!20 mins Of intertainment,ha !torches and pitch forks,classic,still so curious how much $ ?and how many miles away did the seller live?this seems like a drive, pay the guy,and leave with your stuff kind of scenario.

#86 Rjawm

Rjawm

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:27 PM

WTDnnwE.gif

Thread is just over a year old, by one day lol.

#87 datzenmike

datzenmike
  • Cars:'74 710 sedan, '76 710. prevoius... '78 620, '71 521, '68 510 new '76 B-210

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:58 PM

Well that was funny!!20 mins Of intertainment,ha !torches and pitch forks,classic,still so curious how much $ ?and how many miles away did the seller live?this seems like a drive, pay the guy,and leave with your stuff kind of scenario.

Central/northern Oregon down to LA in California. Roughly 900 miles so... twenty min. roughly?

WTDnnwE.gif

Thread is just over a year old, by one day lol.

Or one year and a month start to finish. That's about right.

Posted Image