DONALD TRUMP IS A MORON BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON IN HIS ASS.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald trump is a genius, he's trolling EVERYONE, anyone that thinks this dude is really interested in being president is clueless, this is just a game to him, he's playing with the media and stirring up shit along the way, it's what happens when you're a bored billionaire, relax!

• Like 2

Donald trump is a genius, he's trolling EVERYONE, anyone that thinks this dude is really interested in being president is clueless, this is just a game to him, he's playing with the media and stirring up shit along the way, it's what happens when you're a bored billionaire, relax!

I am relaxed. GOP GOP.

• Like 1

Sad thing is, I think this is how it started...

But it's like that night you just say, fuck it. I'm just going to go hit on three girls at once. Just for the fuck of it. If it starts to go your way, you kinda go with it. Trump was joking. Now the smell of pie is far too strong. Imagine a President with that much business interest. Every single bill, or piece of legislation will have a financial effect on his businesses.

He's for real. He will be facing Jeb in the primary. A debate between him a Hilary would basically be the last shred of global respect torn away like a band aide. The attacks would be disgusting.

Deez Nuts 100%.

• Like 2