Stolen 78 620 washington

Emilio's79620

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh like I said I'm not ruling him out at all and to datzenmike as far as I know he didn't know where I live and I also didn't go straight home after I left his place but then again he did have me meet him at his "families" house but they were old folk who again seemed ok also about the title issue the lady at licensing said even if someone were to have a title it would be null due to the fact the owner applied and received an affidavit which I have in my possession

Also on my part I f upped by leaving it in the only parking spot in my whole apartment which is right next to the street so anyone who drives by can look right it I know I shouldn't have left it there again that was my f up but it was having issues with the starter the night before it was stolen and the day it had issues was the day I was going to take it to my mothers garage at her place

It's not that, it's just that it's a waste of time for them. They know it will show up even if they do nothing. Here's what you do. Phone up the police and find out who's in charge of looking for it. Get the incident report number and quote it. Expect the run around but find out. Call and ask how things are going, call every day then twice a day and ask for the guy in charge. Eventually you won't get him so leave messages. Then go down when he working and cause a fuss. Eventually it's less work for them to find it than duck your calls. Be persistent. Be a pain in their doughnut hole eating lard asses. Phone the local paper and see if they want to help. Phone your local city representative or councilman and explain your story. Phone their political opposition. Get a sign and picket the police station (legally of course)

AGAIN ,,

Tacoma is some pretty janky living. There are some better areas but,, they are usually only blocks away from bad areas... So lots of vermin roaming around looking for stuff to mess with,, so i wouldn't stress on the previous owner thng to much..

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/wa/tacoma/south-tacoma/#crime

My use of "janky" in my earlier post was being very,, very nice since he is a new member... The Tacoma  police got WAY to much to do to even talk to you about some $1300. vehicle... If you walked up to a politician in the street and complained about the crime in Tacoma,,  they would probably laugh in your face,, as would everyone in their entourage.

The phrase crime ridden shit hole comes to mind

• Like 3

Take a couple different size screw drivers and start it like they did..  Most every tow yard will have a jumper and probably be willing to help you a little bit for free to get you on your way ,,,,,,,  of course,,,,  depending on how nicely you treat the girl at the front desk when your paying.

Glad you got it back

• Like 2