Stolen 78 620 washington

Emilio's79620

Hey ratsun id like to put it out there for people to hopefully look out for my truck it is primer gray with black Nissan Titan rims neither were my choice that is how I bought it but anyway if anyone here lives in Washington please keep an eye out the license plate is b47944x I had bought it Monday and it was stolen Thursday night sorry if this is in the wrong area on the forumalso I'm not too sure on how to put pictures up I just wanted to get this out there

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should ,,, copy and paste one of those pictures into your staus update that way everyone would see it on the front page also. .. Put the license plate number and that it was stolen in there too.

if ii see it around Olympia i'll be sure and call the cops,,, good luck.

• Like 1

Tacoma is some pretty janky living. There are some better areas but,, they are usually only blocks away from bad areas... So lots of vermin roaming around looking for stuff to mess with,, so i wouldn't stress on the previous owner thng to much..

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/wa/tacoma/south-tacoma/#crime

Well that's another thing the owner lost the title but he had a affidavit of title thing before I bought the truck I took it to licensing office and the lady told me it's legit no worries so I bought it for 1300$ the truck has almost no rust trust me I checked everywhere it shifted fine and everything was great except the interior that's the only f upped part

It's not that, it's just that it's a waste of time for them. They know it will show up even if they do nothing. Here's what you do. Phone up the police and find out who's in charge of looking for it. Get the incident report number and quote it. Expect the run around but find out. Call and ask how things are going, call every day then twice a day and ask for the guy in charge. Eventually you won't get him so leave messages. Then go down when he working and cause a fuss. Eventually it's less work for them to find it than duck your calls. Be persistent. Be a pain in their doughnut hole eating lard asses. Phone the local paper and see if they want to help. Phone your local city representative or councilman and explain your story. Phone their political opposition. Get a sign and picket the police station (legally of course)

• Like 1