The fun is gone

Guest Rick-rat

Guest Rick-rat

It used to be some fun to work on my Datto, The one I have now has taken the fun away. No more sweat, blood, money, frustration, or scrapes for me on this one. ad in the classifieds. Have driven the truck but something tells me it will not satisfy my needs, looking for 620 KC, and a good home for this truck

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't want it please let me know what you want for it. Better yet post an ad on Ratsun. I am sure a lot of people on Ratsun would be interested in buying this vehicle.

Rick, I hope your health issues result in the very best outcome for you. That said, if this truck does not work for you, I think it would be very considerate if you advertised it here on Ratsun first, so that perhaps one of the community members who works so hard to build this truck, or who may have donated cash or parts for this project, can have a chance to "keep it in the Ratsun family."

Again, good luck to you with your health challenges.

Guest Rick-rat

If you don't want it please let me know what you want for it. Better yet post an ad on Ratsun. I am sure a lot of people on Ratsun would be interested in buying this vehicle.

Rick, I hope your health issues result in the very best outcome for you. That said, if this truck does not work for you, I think it would be very considerate if you advertised it here on Ratsun first, so that perhaps one of the community members who works so hard to build this truck, or who may have donated cash or parts for this project, can have a chance to "keep it in the Ratsun family."

Again, good luck to you with your health challenges.

Read the first post, there is an ad in the classifieds.

I saw this coming. No offense to anyone but I have learned that most 620 owners don't really care for 521's. It's kind of a down grade to them. If I ever own another 620 it would have to be a 78-79 king cab. I do think though that most 521 owners like 620's.

Random analogy. Football fans don't care for baseball cause it's boring yet baseball fans like football.

Random analogy. Football fans don't care for baseball cause it's boring yet baseball fans like football.

Another: Ungrateful, entitled brats don't like what they are given as gifts while children with nothing can entertain themselves with 2 sticks and an empty plastic bottle.

• Like 7

But have you ever sat down and watched a baseball game?........or a football game?...

That's my point. Have you ever driven a 521?

Being a baseball fan I can't stand pussies that only play 16 games and then say it's hard on there body. Fuck that bull riding and hockey are hard on the body and those guys don't make shit.

• Like 2

you are a female dog and don't/never deserve it anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it shouldn't even be a thought.... it should go straight to al!

Fornicating  coward, eat feces, get a honda and live out your years away from here,

no fucks given towards you or your condition 

give it to al dont try to make a penny off of it!!

you female dog

• Like 10