1973 620 in NorCal

Dvargas209

Had ordered some Datsun mudflaps that I found on ebay last week. They were delivered yesterday while my wife and I were at work. I get home only to find that they were not with the rest of the mail. I'm pretty certain they were stolen...

Fuckin Stockton.

Better keep an eye on ebay, but u can always report to ebay you never received the package,

• Like 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Anyone have an idea why my turn signals won't blink? Just happened yesterday, however I started having issues a while back. A few months ago the marker blinked at a normal fast pace. Time went by and I noticed that the blinking started to slow down in tempo, but still worked. Then yesterday, whenever I signal a turn in either direction , the light indicator arrows stay on solid. The exterior marker lights remain solid as well without blinking. I checked and found that all bulbs are in fact working, just no blinking.

Ideas?

Thinking it may be the turn signal handle?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey all,

So I got through July without many problems. August hit and I've run into a few walls. Two weeks ago I was stranded at work. Battery had died. Ignition would click when the key was turned, lights worked, just would not fire up. Replaced the battery and the battery cables while I was at it because they were old. Ran fine for a while. TONIGHT, I'm driving to work and the truck dies. It started up fine, sounded normal. I warmed it up a little and took off. Got about 5 minutes down the road and noticed that my headlights appeared dimmer than normal and noticed that the gauge lights were not on. 5 minutes later, I'm at a red light and sure enough I can't see anything because the headlights are almost out. I begin flicking the light switch and flicking the high beams hoping something kicks on. I stop at another red light and now the truck is sputtering. On green, the thing won't accelerate and it's dying. I stop at a stop sign and that was it, truck shuts off. I try restarting it, but I can't even get a click from the ignition. Lights sort of turn on, but really dim. Had to push it the last block or so.

Any ideas on where to start looking for the problem? Fried fuse? Ignition, starter? Something drain the brand new battery? I'm at work now, but I'll probably need a tow in a few hours...

Update. It was the alternator. Had a lifetime warranty on it, so a simple swap was all it took. Back on the road again. Thanks for the info guys!

I am working on upgrading to a 60 amp alternator for now, might upgrade later to 100amp, Theres a place that sales a plug to bypass the voltage regulator to go from ecternal regulated to internal regulated alternator.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I recently acquired the glove box, door, and latches necessary to complete my dashboard. I am however wondering how they were originally attached. I see the holes, but we're they screwed in or were they those push in upholstery tabs? If someone could post pictures I would appreciate it

• Like 1

So im slow, sorry

Was looking for something else to do yard work when u renenbered but I did take them yesterday

20161010_154755.jpg

20161010_154753.jpg

20161010_154746.jpg

Not sure what it was because was trying to di other things but first image on the left hand side you can see some sort of plastic doohicky coming out from under the dash plastic near the screw