Motherf*cking dickless shits fucked with my wagon.

"Saltine American" is the correct term for whiteys in the US

thanks VTR

I believe the proper term is melanin impoverished.

I know how you feel HRH. Years ago some asshole kid broke into Stanley and tore up and broke apart the radio cluster to take the radio out. I filed a police report and when asked if I wanted to prosecute if the perp was caught I said I wanted him shot on sight. If I had seen the kid do it I would've killed the bastard. In the end the kid was caught cause he was seen doing it and someone reported it. The fool lived two blocks from me. I got my radio back and luckily Nissan still had the part the asshole broke. I still want to break his hands, arms, legs..... I hope you catch the fool. That's just not cool.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fucks who dented my fender paid for the following three years.  I would get revenge maybe every other month until I graduated and didn't go past his place regularly.  I gave him a face to face opportunity to admit he did it first.  I had proof, so I was right.  In the end, I was still just as pissed off.  He paid way harder than I did.  And I'm quite sure he didn't learn any lesson.  Likely he just turned an angry eye to how messed up society is, and goes around spreading more poison.  

You should find this asshat, offer him a hug, and see if he is alright after his fall.  Maybe offer to get him a helmet because he is obviously not well off enough to pay for a fender.  then stick tabs of acid in the inside.  

• Like 2

2 creepy ass thug guys tried to steel my battery again last night.

The first time they got it and fucked up my passenger smoker window FUCKERS!

I want to shoot them both in the face but my girlfriend is a liberal

the guy saw me look at him and they bounced right away

Well at the moment, I found a different body shop to go to that does solvent based paint, so hopefully they'll be willing to work on Wynona.  If I can get her back to the way she was I'll be perfectly happy.  If it happens again, I may go ballistic.  

Bondo? If I know cheap PO repairs it's rusty wire mesh and glazing putty.

Or prying out those hard to reach hood dents with your trusty flat head.

Or hit it with a comically oversized hammer until it's lumpy but not dented, and paint it flat black.

Or rivet poorly cut sheet metal onto rust and then slather it in lumpy bondo with the whole tube of hardener in it. Then paint it flat black to hide the imperfections.

Body shops are a scam anyway, right?

I just hate fixing other people's shoddy work. Do it right or don't do it.

.....and that's why I enrolled in an auto body repair class at the local vo-tech this past Friday. It cost me a whopping $136, it's two nights a week and if they teach me the basics I think I can get my own hoopties to a little bit better.

I do not trust anyone to work on my cars anymore. There's this attitude amongst shops today that seems to be, "Hey, we rolled it into our bay and we poked it with a stick so pay us like we're Ferrari techs even though we're not real sure how to put air in the tires".

When I rebuilt my A10's front suspension about six years ago, I took it to a local alignment shop and tried to make them understand that they would be aligning a rear wheel drive car. When I came back to pay them and get the car threy gave me a bill for a four wheel alignment. I reminded them that the car was rear wheel drive and they immediately knocked $25 off the bill but that was only because I caught it.

Just had the hood fly up on the hiway because my G/f took our Econoline van for an oil change the hours before we headed on a hiway trip. The moron lubed the latch closed it then slammed hood breaking the piece that the latch is supposed to latch to. Asked her to pill hood release and then slammed it again.

I believe the proper term is melanin impoverished.

I know how you feel HRH. Years ago some asshole kid broke into Stanley and tore up and broke apart the radio cluster to take the radio out. I filed a police report and when asked if I wanted to prosecute if the perp was caught I said I wanted him shot on sight. If I had seen the kid do it I would've killed the bastard. In the end the kid was caught cause he was seen doing it and someone reported it. The fool lived two blocks from me. I got my radio back and luckily Nissan still had the part the asshole broke. I still want to break his hands, arms, legs..... I hope you catch the fool. That's just not cool.

My neighbor walked outside while some kids were stealing his radio, he came outside with his gun and told one of them to put his hand on the door jam, then slammed the door, then told them to get the fuck outta here.

• Like 1