Motherf*cking dickless shits fucked with my wagon.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the gravel was the problem in the first place, that's what catapulted him off his board into my fender.  Probably hit a rock on the way through.  And no, no neighboring businesses with cameras.  I'm planning on getting a harbor freight wireless camera system that I can hook up.  Fuck corporate, I'm keeping an eye on my shit.

• Like 2

Well it was Saturday.  I've been keeping an eye out for long boards.  But like I said, college town, lots of kids, lots of longboards.

look for the guy with a swollen head or facial wound and rides bye staring at your car 

So throw a handful of gravel infront of all of them that go thru, I bet you find him or someone who knows him. Haven't you seen taken? It's actually pretty easy to get information from people.

A friend worked security at a large supermarket and kids used to hang out back setting dumpsters on fire, tagging shit being assholes to customers. He went out and bought several hundredweight of bedding sand from a gravel company. It's the fine flaked rock chips used to bed sewer pipes or on walkways. He spread around with a shovel an it was now impossible to skate board on. Problem fixed, they went elsewhere.

So check this out.  I just realized I have a go pro.  And if I set it to 720 and 30 frames per second, I can record for 8 hours solid.  Which means, I'm going to mount it somewhere on the car this Saturday and see if I can't find some skateboarder kid who comes by and says "whoa, that's the car I hit."  Bullet Tooth Tony:  "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." D  Hope it works!  Thinking I may put a mount in the front valence really sneaky like.  I'll do some tests to find out what vantage point will give me a full view should the moron come back.

• Like 1

So check this out.  I just realized I have a go pro.  And if I set it to 720 and 30 frames per second, I can record for 8 hours solid.  Which means, I'm going to mount it somewhere on the car this Saturday and see if I can't find some skateboarder kid who comes by and says "whoa, that's the car I hit."  Bullet Tooth Tony:  "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." D  Hope it works!  Thinking I may put a mount in the front valence really sneaky like.  I'll do some tests to find out what vantage point will give me a full view should the moron come back.

Do you have a new window to replace the one that will get broken when they see that GoPro in your car??  Better off breaking out the rubber hammer and expend some of your anger,, and find a primer black Geo metro to drive to work. 

I have a cheap 50 dollar ebay drive camera, can angle the lenses to face tos ides of front and back, Has a fucntiont o leave it on with battery life, and it will also turn on if it detects a shock to the car like a hit. 

This is the Pulp Fiction line, "It would have been worth him doing it if I could have caught him."  No idea who.  Possibly a customer I pissed off, or just some punk kid.  Don't know.  All I know is if I find him, the motherfucker is going to pay.  Pretty sure I put full coverage on the wagon, hopefully the insurance will be able to fix it fairly soon.  In the meantime I'm putting a camera up at work watching the parking lot so if the asshole does it again, this time I'll catch him.

Happened at NAPA in Cheney today sometime between 7:20am and 7:30 pm.

wagon2kick_zps8xvczfwb.jpg

wagon1kick_zpstr38884e.jpg

I've seen good paintless dent repair fix worse so you couldn't tell. Bodyshop won't pull the fender and if they can't get to the back side easily  they'll use a stud gun and stretch the metal.

And what are you going to do when you catch him?

Shake your finger at him?

Not offer him the free NAPA hat?

So much energy expelled to receive a shitty outcome anyway it happens.

I was thinking more of a lead filling or concrete shoes.  Or even just a 1 hour ride in the middle of the night to an empty field.  

Since the perp will want to show the damage to whoever, they will be (more or less) facing the damage. Aim camera accordingly.

Tie him up, gag, place elastic around his balls and...

Then take his ID...

• Like 1

I was thinking more of a lead filling or concrete shoes.  Or even just a 1 hour ride in the middle of the night to an empty field.  

I call bullshit. 

If you had that much juevos you'd be getting laid-not stressing aboot some pimple-faced hipster on a longboard. 

• Like 2

This is the Pulp Fiction line, "It would have been worth him doing it if I could have caught him."

well, Tarantino got justice - hopefully you will too!

Quentin Tarantino

Stolen 'Pulp Fiction' Chevy Coming Home

FULLY RESTORED

0428-quentin-chevy-3.jpg

Quentin Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction" '65 Chevy has been through the wringer since it was stolen nearly 2 decades ago ... but it's no worse for the wear ... because the current owner spent more than $20,000 to restore it!

TMZ broke the story ... the red Chevy that Vincent Vega drove on his "date" with Mia Wallace in the 1994 movie -- was stolen from outside Q's L.A. home back in May 1995. The car was finally recovered last week after the arrest of a suspected classic car thief.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the Chevy was in mint condition when it was jacked ... then went AWOL for several years before being passed around a couple of collectors.

At one point the car was abandoned in Oakland ... but the VIN number had been tampered with, so officials couldn't connect the car back to Quentin.

A collector in Northern California bought the car roughly 10 years ago ... and has had it ever since, completely unaware of its stolen past.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/30/quentin-tarantino-stolen-pulp-fiction-car/#ixzz3hTBAl8aX

What did this guy do again?

Stole your car, rolled it into a ravine and torched it?

Oh, he dented a fender.

He's a jerk for not trying to find you and offering to make it right but that doesn't make him pedophile even if the car is your baby

I'm sorry to see it happened but life goes on

• Like 1

What Oh, he dented a fender.

He's a jerk for not trying to find you and offering to make it right but that doesn't make him pedophile even if the car is your baby

there are similarities though - the car was helpless, the dude wanted no witness and is probably afraid of interaction with a human he might not have physical dominance over.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'm still pissed, but it will get fixed.  I'd mainly like to find the dipshit to get him to understand 1. Personal responsibility, something kids today just don't seem to have, and 2. exactly how much bodywork costs.

• Like 2