Motherf*cking dickless shits fucked with my wagon.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week a guy I worked with bought a 2000 f150. He put 3 miles on it until some "cholo fuckers" torched the thing to the ground. I guess they were leaning on it at a gas station and he said " get off my truck ". They fallowed him home, rest is history.

the fact that 3 of them were caught on camera and went to jail is what's scary and they obviously know where he lives.

reverse the roles of the main players and you got yourself a hate crime making national news.

• Like 3

I'm just curious how HRH knew the offender was dickless

iblt

would this mean a female did this ????

dam she has a great kick 

hope you find them cuz messing with personal property is a pussy move 

• Like 2

Last week a guy I worked with bought a 2000 f150. He put 3 miles on it until some "cholo fuckers" torched the thing to the ground. I guess they were leaning on it at a gas station and he said " get off my truck ". They fallowed him home, rest is history.

the fact that 3 of them were caught on camera and went to jail is what's scary and they obviously know where he lives.

I never fuck with anyone ever, even online........fuckers

I think you're fuckin' wit us right now.

I'm just curious how HRH knew the offender was dickless

iblt

Said the laotsu clone. (it's ibtl)

• Like 1

Jeezus, I start a rant thread and you guys turn it into insomniacs!  Well I just went out and looked at the car.  Still not sure if kick or backed into.  Either way it sucks.  Good news is I texted my insurance agent and he said hit and run deductible is only $300, so that's good.  I'll call him tomorrow.  Hopefully I can use the same body shop I used when the hardbody got backed into.  They did a really nice job on it.  Driving the wagon still makes me sad every time I see it now. :(

But on the positive side, I'm going over to mom and dad's tonight for dinner and I just got back from autocross.  And you know what?  Today is the day I beat Harold in the '86 'vette that I've been chasing all season.  1st place!!  Super stoked!  Unlike last event where the temp was 105 degrees, this was a downright cool 75ish and my RS3 tires grabbed beautifully!

Closest in raw time I've been to Harold was 2.1 seconds away.  This time, only .5 seconds separated us in raw time, giving me the pax time win.  Hard won, felt great! :)  So that's at least a win (pun intended) for today.  I'll have videos up later tonight or tomorrow.

• Like 6

Saying "White" is racist and offensive. "Cracker" is the preferred term I believe. At the DMV, check Other, and write it in. We've gotta fix this

With a backwards K still, right?

laotsu clone?????

come on,

I'm not a 5'2" bisexual troll trying to find my place in college at age 41.

What? You too good for college?

Well I got some information today.  A younger couple came in.  Apparently they were in the parking lot changing their tail light when it happened.  They heard a big thud and saw some tall blond kid on a long board bounce off my car.  Pretty dazed, he said something like "I didn't even see that car" and staggered off.  They really didn't think much of it, but then came in today to tell me.  The most annoying part is I had about 3 fires going on all at once and I neglected to get even their names and phone numbers so I could have the cops talk to them.  I know who they are, but they're only semi-regulars.  Hoping they come back this week so I can get that information.

I doubt I'll find the skateboarder.  Cheney has a lot of guys riding long boards being a college town and all.  The good news is at least I know it wasn't done maliciously.  That made me feel quite a bit better actually.  Still annoyed and I'd like to find the dipshit kid who biffed it into my fender so I can get him to understand just how much damage that will actually come out to be after paint.

On the other front, I was supposed to have a claims adjuster look at my car by the end of the day, which didn't happen.  Going to have to call my insurance again and ask what's up with that.

• Like 2