License Plate Frame Give Away!! (Santa Ana Datsun)

Let's have some fun folks! I bought my car from Anaheim, CA, It came with with this frame only on the back. I had a roll pan made for the back and now it does not fit. I was gonna hang it on the wall, but would rather see it a car being used!

SO,,,,,,,,,,, With that said, anyone that want this frame is to write an short essay as to why you need or deserve this frame, I will pick the winner and drop it in the mail POSTAGE PAID!! Once received you have to post a picture on this thread with it mounted on your car!

Good Luck!
May the force be with you so that you can Live long and prosper!!

Jerry

https://flic.kr/p/vLQdEf
https://flic.kr/p/w4RPgP

• Like 2
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you wash your ass first, I don't like dirty asses on top of me :lol:

I've seen the video and your brother backed the story up. 

You don't have to lie to us. 

My ass is cleaner than hobo's knees. 

• Like 1

While I don't necessarily believe that I deserve the frame, per se, I think that it would be awesome to have one for the 620 because it has it's awesome original blue plates. Fathers 710 has it's original plate frame on the rear as well from Sage's Universal City Datsun. However the fact that this frame is from Santa Ana is special to me because that is where most of my Datsun friends are from and most certainly my favorite place to hang. I am the one that lives far away, but I try to drive 35 miles one-way (at least once a week/whenever we have time) just to hang out with them. The bottom picture was taken at my buddies house in Santa Ana (please excuse Rucky's scion :P) I want to take a piece of Santa Ana with me everywhere I roll  :thumbup:

proezUg.jpg

vJ8UAp5.jpg?1

• Like 4

I don't even want it......if it read Santa Rosa Datsun then maybe......

....it should go to someone in that area....

If i won it...(which would never happen cuz I don't write.......................I barely read)  

..............I'd give it to someone in Santa Ana.......

• Like 2