Windshield chrome insert question

Been up all night trying to figure out this question for the chrome inserts.

I believe the chrome insert is 12mm

So my question is will "accept chrome" windshield gasket accept 15mm wide version from the bluebird

Coming from a new datsun owner that spent countless hours researching online.

I had never seen or sat inside a fully functional 510. The closes I got was at Troy Ermish but that was before I bought a 510

http://carsorder.com/images/datsun-bluebird-6209.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta understand, this was an option that in the day most people couldn't afford. Most of the 620's didn't have it. when you say that option on the 620, you knew it was something special. You can't find the rubber for this anywhere. Nothing fits correctly. I want the same for my KC cause I have same trim. I've been loooking for 7 years and nothing even close.

I really like the chrome inserts but I can not locate a set so decided to go "cal style". Then I saw this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/391186818032?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Yea not sure if bluebirds have same. It appears the rear should be completely different. Just here desperate for chrome trim inserts