Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

Wow!!

That's ok go on by I can fix it myself and if you give me a Ratsun salute (I'm assuming the middle finger) I'll break it off and stick it in you're ear. What, did you expect the whole lot of us to come over? Sorry about your cancer, good luck with surgery hope every thing turns out well.

Pick your words softly, for you may have to eat them.....

I have something that you can eat, and will probably like it. You are a real dumb ass. Yes I was expecting people from all over the U.S. to come and help. Wouldn't want you here though. I was referring to people  that are within a couple hours of my place,

• Like 2

I have something that you can eat, and will probably like it. You are a real dumb ass. Yes I was expecting people from all over the U.S. to come and help. Wouldn't want you here though. I was referring to people to people that are within a couple hours of my place,

Mmmmm.... Tube steak.

Well it sucks you are so stressed out right now Rick. There is no way it could take until next year to finish the few things left to do.

And I never like playing the devils advocate . . . But , unless I missed it you only started the thread on the 8 th . 4 days is a really short time to rally the troops. Especially in the datsun community!

Hope all goes well buddy on your pre op. If I were closer I would come by in a secound and keep right on perfecting that thing until is best in show .

• Like 4

if that's good reasoning why does nobody pick fights with me? I'm constantly an asshole

Not asshole enough, you should get some pointers from Rick, he's a professional. :lol:

Rick, I would have been there had it not been for previous engagements, hell I could have hauled the bed to Tacoma so it would be closer Mrs. Hubbard there

For those that could not come and help, my attitude from now on to our wonderful Ratsun family will be, You broke down? will give you a Ratsun salute when I go by. You need some help, too bad I'm incredibly busy, so sorry.  My goal is to get the Canby truck road worthy by next Canby. Still a lot of problems that I can't figure out and a few things that I am physically unable to do.

Wow........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :console:

Not as bad as you thought huh? :lol:

I wouldn't go so far as to say that ... we spent hours finding and tightening bolts and nuts on that thing.. Just today. .

Even the motor mounts to the frame were ,,, i would say finger tight but that would imply they were even spun down enough to touch part........ :rofl:

• Like 1

I wouldn't go so far as to say that ... we spent hours finding and tightening bolts and nuts on that thing.. Just today. .

Even the motor mounts to the frame were ,,, i would say finger tight but that would imply they were even spun down enough to touch part........ :rofl:

I guess that's what happens when you have 30 hands in the cookie jar. 

Thanks for helping Rick get the last few kinks worked out.

• Like 2

Honestly it was more the stripping the usable parts off the red 620 on a time crunch, that was more of the thorn in his side.

I think some (if not most)  on here have forgotten that we ALL could use a hand sometimes,,  and even if you are just using this forum for information,,  you should still try to give back even if it is just handing someone tools so they don't have to get out from under vehicle.. or even simply running to store for cold pops.

And that doesn't just mean Rick,,, because he isn't feeling himself right now,, that also means guys that live by you that are in perfect health but just may need a extra hand.

ALL of my current close friends,, were made over sweating, smashing knuckles , and bleeding on each others cars/trucks/vans  and such..

I would say rant over but it's not really a rant,,  more of a plea really.

• Like 2

hey by the way thanks for the free truck ... said no one ever... this is why the dukes of hazards isnt on tv anymore... leave it to america to complain for winning the lottery ....... dont minimize naner .. that commentary was about a truck that's white ... Running by next years canby..."   I'm a expert at passive aggressive after dealing with a failed marriage un ravelling in no shorter time then how long it took me to attend a canby event... now if someone was whining about not being appreciated for there help .. i can get behind that ... but still those earlier posts kinda chapped my hide... a little ... i has thick skin ... but we all know the work that went into the truck and the free stuff donated ....... kinda a slpa t ooall the non essential effort oured into this truck ... kinda like trying to justify a 411 being as cool as a 510 ..... maybe one or two but not across the board... i bit my lip ... didn't wanna say how i felt cause i like rick and we are cool ... but fuck ..it was kinda dickhead and thats coming from a huge dick head...... getting mad at a community for not coming to help on a truck that was won is like taking poison and expecting your enemy to die...

by the way bbq at my shop august 2 be there or fuck u and expect a rant thread august 3rd.....lol ....already authored my naners sucks huge balls for stinking up my shop not wearing shoes 

Guest Rick-rat

I did thank Datzenmike and Q-tip for the truck, just wanted to get shit done before surgery tomorrow, 620 goes away on Friday, really needed to get it stripped down, done thanks to Naner, Albert, and Donovon. will try to make it, 2nd surgery on july30

• Like 1