August 2nd BBQ at Jrocks shop (Sunday)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Much like those trucks........

.........that'll need constant repairs also.........

:lol:

in the 7.5 years travel I have owned the truck in question, clutch, alternator, starter and battery have been replaced along with the usual routine maintenance and the abs went bad. Clutch had a couple people learn stick on it. Plus me driving like a dumbass. None of all of that has gone out at the same time

Hence the if. Honestly it's my most reliable vehicle so far other than the bike I bought brand new

Carne asada,,,,this ,,,, carne asada ,, that ,,,,,,, fuck carne asada,,,,,,,,,,,

if i wanted to choke down something that was invented to keep the sewer workers in Mexico in business by giving tourists the shits,  i would import some water........ We want fucking hamburgers and some god damn cowdicks, chicken lips and pig anuses mixed into a long tube that we in AMERICA call ,,,,,,,,,hotdogs!!!!!

• Like 3

With the next door neighbors dad passing last week,, the herd of deer looking for green grass,,  and the neighbor across the streets daughter suddenly growing boobs............... There is much honking around these parts lately ..   Especially from older guys in windowless  creeper vans.

1. Me

2. Albert and girlfriend ( parked in the Toyota section down the street)

3. FAT510 (for at least a few minutes as our septic is out of order right now) 

3-1/4  JJ

4.Maybe one of the twins of it isn't to hot.

I have talked to 3 other people around town and such that might show,, although my brother won't but i am counting him as one anyway.

• Like 1

denmark boy ?   hans,  frank and sean are coming ... uber goober the beautful lexi will b there ... prolly too far for the everett crew .,..but i texted them ... the ones with the numbers i have ... tiresd to persuade jesus no 2 but he thinks im gonna yard his a14 and his 5 sp if he shows up lol ... ted needs to come ...  

• Like 1