Happy Independence day, America!

Enjoy the day, our freedoms and don't burn down anything nor blow off any body parts!!!

Side note....

I don't know if anyone else nearby felt it, I was just getting up to go to my parents house and the house started shaking LOL, I went to USGS site....

4.2 magnitude earthquake 13 km from Springfield, Oregon, United States

20 minutes ago

UTC time: Saturday, July 04, 2015 15:42 PM

Your time: Saturday, July 4 2015 8:42 AM

Magnitude Type: ml

USGS page: M 4.2 - 14km ENE of Springfield, Oregon.

Being from SoCal I'm used to them but it's my first time actually feeling one here in 15 years I've been living in Oregon :lol:

• Like 2
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a 5.2 a couple of days ago. Was fun stuff!

Ahh, Independence Day. When the American colony fought so hard to be free of taxation. They were successful, and it even stuck for a little bit. Now they are more taxed than Sasha Greys ass.

• Like 1

It's been a while since there has been a quake worth mentioning around here. Last one I remember was in the mid 90s and was about the same.. 3-4.

Slept through that one and slept through the one today.

Happy fourf.

• Like 2

"When your people came to our land, it was not with open arms, but with bibles and guns and disease.

You took our land.

You killed us with your guns and disease,then had the arrogance to call us godless savages.

If there is a heaven and it is filled with christians then hell is the place for me."

-Anonymous American Indian-

• Like 4

Before you try giving me a boilerplate history lesson go read:

" A Little Matter of Genocide: Holocaust and Denial in the Americas 1492 to the Present "

by Ward Churchill...

Ward Churchill is who you pick to make a point? A political activist who has an agenda. Ward Churchill is the Rachel Dolezal to the Indians.

Ward Churchill is who you pick to make a point? A political activist who has an agenda. Ward Churchill is the Rachel Dolezal to the Indians.

Sure. Argue with history. For what ends? To be right?

If you don't like that book try;

"In the Hands Of The Great Spirit: The 20,000 Year History Of The American Indian"

by Jake Page

My point is humanity is defined by brutality and nationalism for me is hollow pride at best and in direct opposition to humility and humanity.

That's my opinion, I get to have one, and you are entitled to yours.