76 hatchback (back)window and trunk seals

76 fastback

well I did the same as Dguy210, ordered my trunk seal a year ago from the dark side of the moon and now that it is all most out of the paint shop I have a "stroke of genius" I'm going to pull that seal out of the package and confirm that it fit's. And you guessed it, the only thing I "confirmed" is that I'm a dumb ass for not checking a year ago when it came in. AND THEN REMINDING MYSEALF I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BACK WINDOW GASKET. So here we all are, and only our past mistakes make us who we are today, and to day I'm pissed. I've looked for a gasket and window rubber for the back of a hatchback to no avail. If anyone has any thing that will work please let me know. Thanks. P.S. still looking for the gaskets for the taillights and the gaskets behind the hatchback hinges plates (where the hinges bolt to the roof)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No my bumpers are good... Let me know if you want the gasket. Im not going to get rid of it so its yours first.... and you can decide if you want it or not. Im keeping it as a backup unless you or someone else needs it.  AND don't forget to post more pics when painted.. love to them. Mine is in the shop going to see if we can get the factory a/c to work, plus putting in new starter and shocks...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...