Datslocos fun run/campout to MT Shasta Aug 28-30th

Datsloco

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like my FAM might head up late with the rest of u guys from around here. I believe they will head out around 6-7pm from here on friday. I might head up earlier by myself to make sure I have the campsite open. Does anyone know who will be there the earliest on Friday and what time? Thanks

It sounds like my FAM might head up late with the rest of u guys from around here. I believe they will head out around 6-7pm from here on friday. I might head up earlier by myself to make sure I have the campsite open. Does anyone know who will be there the earliest on Friday and what time? Thanks

I plan on leavin the bay area around 9pm.

Kinda wish I woulda went your route draker.I just did an ebay deal so far its runnin cool so hopefully it stays that way

• Like 1

Friday caravan from Eugene will be leaving  between 12 - 2 on Friday , we are going down hwy 58 and we can meet anyone coming from bend at the hwy 97 junction . after that K falls and south to I-5 . 

So medford guys hit me up and we can meet up on the way  .

Be aware of the Hwy 58 tunnel project at salt creek falls, expect 20-30 minutes delay, single lane traffic.

I wish, won't happen this year, I gotta take that Portland load to LA for Thursday delivery, reload to Grandview WA for Sunday morning delivery.. can't wait to find local job, pissing my life away here.... :fu: Monster Energy and :fu: Nissin Foods!

I'm on my phone and can't post silly little yellow face crying ! !

Work to live , don't live to work. It makes for a life lost .

• Like 3