Datslocos fun run/campout to MT Shasta Aug 28-30th

Datsloco

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a polished  :poop: .............

.....back to back defects......tracing paper is thicker than the cooling tubes......

If they spent just a little more on the materials and less work shining the damn thing I'da been happier..........

• Like 2

Ok my Datsun Peeps lets do this.Denmarkboy and myself have arranged a Datslocos Campout. We are camping at Mt Shasta we have our own campsite reserved for the 28th thru the 30th .Some can come on friday or saturday.The campsite is called Hirz Bay Group 1 campground. The address is 100 Hirz bay rd. Lakehead 96051. You can arrive on friday anytime after 11am and anytime on saturday and Pets are allowed just keep in mind that there will be kids running around. Keep in mind we want to keep this family friendly so wear clothe at all times please. All i ask is to please pitch in like $10 to cover the campsite cost and please pick up after yourself so i dont get any extra charges on my credit card. Also bring your own food and drink. There will only be 2 large pedestal grilles that we will share so if you want you can bring your own grilles. Alot of us missed out on canby which was our loss but lets try n meet up with our other locos and any other datsun heads that want to join us on this adventure. FamilynFriends+Datsuns+Fun Run+Camping=A hell of a time for more info you can call or text me at 2092985130.

here is my route plan for the trip .. we will be leaving friday the 28th  around 12ish . anyone wanting to travel together  should contact me . 

Screenshot_2015-07-03-16-37-55_zpsj5jiuh

So Shasta it is..I hear it gets hot out there.... But what time is everyone going up from our neck of the woods? I just started this job I cant ask for that Friday off. Whos going up after work?

we're leaving at 5sh my girl has to work that day, and my boy has school as well.

we're leaving at 5sh my girl has to work that day, and my boy has school as well.

I hear ya bro

Looks like we'll be doing the same. Hopefully, we might be able to get out of work a bit early.

Average temperature for the end of August is 80.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I meant more in the car department . . I would be shocked if that many bodies showed up.

But I am trying to make this an epic camp out !! I am trying to bring at least 30 cars/trucks from Oregon . And even a hobo from Washington !

Even talked my buddy that rarely does events to bring his drone and gets some Ariel photos .

• Like 5

I meant more in the car department . . I would be shocked if that many bodies showed up.

But I am trying to make this an epic camp out !! I am trying to bring at least 30 cars/trucks from Oregon . And even a hobo from Washington !

Even talked my buddy that rarely does events to bring his drone and gets some Ariel photos .

Awesome!!!!