Those guys at Pitroad in Japan.

COOCHaDAMus

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I tried twice writing to them and one time I received a response that my email was not written in a courteous manner and instructions on how to address inquiries for parts from them ... In the end I just gave up on it they have every piece I want man but cannot figure how to order

• 2 weeks later...

They have an in-house translator. I have dealt with them before and they are very nice guys. They gave me a shirt with my order and I never asked for that. All transactions are done through bank wire transfer (period - they will not take a CC#). You must use proper and correct English and terminology for them to be able to translate your email. This means using spell check and not using uncommon terms or phrases, such as 'thing' or 'thingy'. As well using links from their site in your email will help TREMENDOUSLY. You have to specify the quantity and part you wish to order in your email as well. It may take them a few days to get back to you but if they do not, just send them another email.

there are online translators that you can hire through different websites 

they bid against each other for the lowest price 

you write the piece in english and they translate it so the other party can understand it, its actual people doing the translating and not a program  so you dant have the wierd translation problems, 

i was looking into doing  this a few years ago to make some money but the pay is so low it wasn't worth it 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you tried BProjects in Japan? Not sure if they're reputable or anything, but they seem to have a decent website and parts selection. They even carry some of Pitroads products.

http://www.datsun1200.asia/

Bought tons of parts from them over the last 10 years. Super great guys who will bend over backwards to help you out, and sell you almost anything Pit Road sells.  :thumbup:

Bought tons of parts from them over the last 10 years. Super great guys who will bend over backwards to help you out, and sell you almost anything Pit Road sells.  :thumbup:

That's the impression i got from these guys from their website. They seem like really cool dudes.

• 2 weeks later...