Nissan and Datsun Show and Shine 2015 | 8.15.15 | Olympia, WA

RussellM

de9eadee-9215-43a0-a13e-fa154ef6c1ac_zps

Nissanparts.cc and Bruce Titus Auto Group introduce the first annual Nissan and Datsun Show and Shine - a family friendly event for new and old school enthusiasts to gather and win awards. The event will raise funds for South Puget Sound Up with Down Syndrome, a local non-profit organization whose goal is to promote acceptance and inclusion of people with Down Syndrome and to celebrate the many abilities and accomplishments of those who have Down Syndrome.

www.nissandatsunshowandshine.com

Location: OLYMPIA NISSAN 2220 CARRIAGE DR SW OLYMPIA, WA 98502
Date/Time: Saturday AUGUST 15th, 2015 11AM-4PM

FREE FOR SPECTATORS

$10 CAR SHOW REGISTRATION

http://nissandatsunshowandshine.bigcartel.com/
(Register online, day of registration is not guaranteed)

1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Kids Choice Trophies

-Food will be served by Dickeys Barbecue $

-Raffle

-Bounce House

1e4a3396-30e5-42e8-bd26-0996ab5015fa_zps

Raffle Tickets - $1.00 each
Current Raffles:
1 Set of Tokico Shocks (Motovicity Distribution / Tokico)
2 GT-R Nismo LMPI Diecast Cars (Nissan Motorsports)
2 Nissan Motorsports Goodie Bags (Nissan Motorsports)
4 Mariners Tickets + Parking Pass (Motor Oil Supply)
1 Castrol Columbia Fleece Jacket (Motor Oil Supply)
2 Castrol Button-Up Dress Shirts (Motor OIl Supply)
1 Grip Royal Custom 212121 Steering Wheel (Grip Royal)
1 KA24 Radium Engineering Fuel Rail (Radium Engineering)
1 Audio Package w/ Speakers, Amp, Amp Install Kit (Sight and Sound Audio)
1 Full Tune (RDE)

• Like 2
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

registered and paid

im curious as to how many datsun slots are there total?

We are allowing 100 people to register for the car show, first come first serve. Right now - the event is 100% Datsun. I know more guys will register as we get closer, but that is how it sits right now.

I can tell someones never been to an event where lots of 240sx-es  show up.. :geek:

Either way with all the different colours it doesn't really mesh well right now nanners

Something will happen, that's for sure

That light green font is horrible.

Is a copy of the return e-mail our receipt to get in??

Where are you having trouble reading because of font color? I thought I had it fixed. Let me know.

Also, I will be sending more emails soon. Keep the confirmation as proof you paid. Just in case.

• Like 1

Where are you having trouble reading because of font color? I thought I had it fixed. Let me know.

Also, I will be sending more emails soon. Keep the confirmation as proof you paid. Just in case.

The black is hard to read against the black n white filter of the 510

Thanks to all of you that have registered so far!

I went in and messed with the font colors and everything is pretty tough to read. I think its better now though. I tried messing with the font and nothing seemed to get any better. If I have some spare time Ill see if I can change the background image - that is the main issue I think.

Yeah the orange and green kinda fade out on the bright spot in the headlight if you scroll all the way down on the phone. Not complaining, just saying. Also I'm on my phone so I like it because I didn't even know you could scroll that far when I registered, all I saw was "datsun registration"

Yeah the orange and green kinda fade out on the bright spot in the headlight if you scroll all the way down on the phone. Not complaining, just saying. Also I'm on my phone so I like it because I didn't even know you could scroll that far when I registered, all I saw was "datsun registration"

I figured it was mostly a mobile issue. I will see if I can find a better pic for the background that has more solid area in it.

I wanted to post these over here since some of you might not be following the event on Facebook. As we receive items for this years raffle I will try to get up pictures of everything. This is what we have so far.

100% of the funds collected for the raffle and car show registration go directly to South Puget Sound Up with Down Syndrome.

Grip Royal sent over a custom 212121 Steering Wheel. 212121 represents the most common form of Down syndrome, Trisomy 21, is characterized by a third copy of the 21st chromosome.

040d78d8-2c86-4c6e-8d10-af64d611c164_zps

Radium Engineering sent us over a KA24DE Fuel Rail.

3627fe6d-fca8-44b1-bd8e-bb74e788334e_zps

I figured it was mostly a mobile issue. I will see if I can find a better pic for the background that has more solid area in it.

nanners doesn't mobile, he only desktops it. Old timer stick in the past yeah? I was just giving perspective from mobile side as well as nanners computer screen. He could also just be being picky yaknow

It was just the light green font was nearly impossible to read even on my large screen,, it was like those magic eye books from the 90s only without the unicorn picture at the end ,, the tan/orange works great. .....

Been trying to light a fire under a few local clean stocker Datsun guys to sign up, to even out the field of ratty dattys..

Woo hoo