Billetproof Hotrod Eruption Aug 23 Castlerock Wa area

A few of us are cruising up to the Billetproof nostalga drags SUNDAY the 23rd of August..  You should go........  Seriously what else are you doing?     It is a 1/8 mile track and very basic so you can walk right up and mingle amongst the old tin,,  stand right next to track,  and what-not .. Not sure if they would let you race your vintage Datsun or not, but you could always ask,, (it's heads up not brackets ) ......... Yes there is a spectator entry fee but i think it's only $10.

Parking is located RIGHT NEXT TO track so you wouldn't be walking away from your car that far,,, heads up though,, lot is gravel,, pretty well maintained if i remember,, but gravel nonetheless.

Riverdale Raceway
Hwy 504 just east of
mile marker 13
Toutle, WA.

Website and more info , link

http://billetproof.com/index.php/hot-rod-eruption-drags-aug-23-2015/

THIS, is what is running,,,  plus a good amount of old cars in parking lot

We could meet up with others from the south just off freeway at a fast food place,, i don't know.

Don't be a bunch of squids as usual ,, get off your computers for one day and drive your Datsun,

• Like 1
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Videos i personally took in 2010 ,, notice how laid back the track side security is.. 

^^^^^^

Yeah that is my gingers head .

:rofl:

• Like 1

From what i saw,, mostly just a bunch of old geezers in really loud old junky cars hoping to make it to the other end.  More of a kinetic car show than mean spirited "street racers" like on TV.

Is that what you're asking??

You worry to much...  :lol:

Our cars aren't hondas and such like that,, think about it ,, you love vintage Chevys but what do you drive,,,,,,,,,  See ..  Hell 3 years ago they let that turboed garage hero 510 into the actual "Billetproof" car show at the fairgrounds,,  and that thing drew a crowd all weekend.   How many ancient  people have trapped you at a gas station telling you their Datsun story?

They let old VWs race at that event and Anglias ,, and Fiats.  Although not much of the Anglias or Fiats actually still exists. :rofl: :rofl:

We still need to pin a date for the JLocos shop BBQ in  late July early August,,  dood

well my bbq date has been pinned. I don't know what a JLocos is though

JLocos

His first name + his last name + ocos

Trust me ya bastard ,, I am working around your date for the hoboland shindig, but you do live in Bumfuck Egypt so some of the South Sounders just won't be able to make trip up that far..

Jonnyfives BBQ can't be at end June because,, well ,,,  it's now...  Then 4th of July then Blue lake,, then Hoboland-a-Q   it almost has to be early August .

I think JLocos should be in august, July sure seems busy for the nanners.

And nanners lives just as far away as I do, you should move further north

Also to be relevant to the topic, I and one of my many vehicles will be there. Maybe even the daughter (if I can talk her into coming along)

Edit: hopefully

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooooooooooooooo my roof has become a unending nightmare ,, FAT510 has to work,,  Tdaaj is "on call"  ,,  Scallops' carbs took a shit on the freeway ,, my brother was sent to Florida for work and JJ is to broke because he just bought a roadster project .. Our whole group sucks at doing stuff..

Next year . we might make it ,,,,,, but i doubt it,,,,,,,,  cuz we suck.

• Like 2