Blue Lake 2015 Official

danfiveten

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the bothwels were running a tight ship this year, it was pretty quite actually.

I'm surprised they left the hobo throne alone in all actuality. Especially after the talk with tendril (I'm pretty sure it was him) about having it be tame or people were getting kicked out
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just going to go ahead and remind everyone here that Denmark boy & I are putting together a caravan to this event.  His group is leaving Eugene around 6am, heading down 99,& should be meeting me,& others in Canby at around 8am.  We're taking the scenic route ,not the freeway ,so there should be plenty of photo ops.  we hope to meet up with the group that usually meets at IKEA, then cruise together to the event.  please check out the Datslocos Oregon [& others welcome] caravan to Blue Lake thread,  thank you! 

• Like 1

Going to say, people definitely want to register this year. Best of show, best paint, best interior, and best engine have 4 really cool trophies (as long as they show up on time) Kind of a last minute rush order, were not going to have them untill next year, but he told me he could have 4 of them to me in time for the show this year :)  

• Like 1

Going to say, people definitely want to register this year. Best of show, best paint, best interior, and best engine have 4 really cool trophies (as long as they show up on time) Kind of a last minute rush order, were not going to have them untill next year, but he told me he could have 4 of them to me in time for the show this year :)

I know I won't win any of those. But excited to see the cars and trophies!

gas%20cans.jpg

The best of show and sub awards for this year. Designer had a hard time trying to reproduce our old logo, so he did a "update" and im hoping people will like it. Weve had our old logo for around 30 years, when it used to say north west datsun 510 owners association. Ive had issues with people doing vinyl stickers for it even.  Hoping to get feedback at the show from people, and see which they prefer, the old style logo, or a updated version that takes aspects from the original? So people please leave some feedback, i would appreciate it so I, and the club can see what other people on the outside thing of it. 

club%20image.png

• Like 3

So apparently the TRock group has decided to stop for breakfast at some gaybar called Hairy Berries in Centralia ,, for a romantic candle lit morning meal..

Not sure what time ,,

Looks way off freeway but it isn't that far.

map

https://goo.gl/maps/8U8xV

Reserve a table??  why not eat at a place that isn't so god damn foo foo lah lah  and just,,,,,,,,, get this,,,,,,, walk in, sit down ,,,, choke the shit down they flop on you plate,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and leave??

Have you eaten at Country cousins when you actually had to get,,,,,,,,,,,,, anywhere in a hurry??  The service is so fuckin slow the waitresses have cobwebs between their asscheeks...

Not to mention you banner gets all excited around cousins...

Yeah i heard that about him too.

• Like 2