My 521 Truck

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick, I am curious which NAPA store you were at.  I am a former NAPA parts counter guy ,and I can tell you for certain that that kind of treatment of customers, especially if she used the language you described, would not be tolerated in any of the stores I know of !

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

It was a local store to me, I think it was that special time of the month, She has helped me before and don't want to get her in trouble. Very easy on the eyes and very nice tits so I can let her slide one time  :devil:

• Like 7
Guest Rick-rat

Another small victory today, now have turn signal lights, tomorrow will get a toggle switch and wire the back up lights and wire up a 12v port for chargers, etc.

• Like 4
Guest Rick-rat

Maybe this weekend, need to finish stripping the 620 first, when do you want to go look at that topper?

Not going to have Titans, will have rims off my 620

• Like 2
Guest Rick-rat

Pics when I'm done with it and it is ready to go, haven't even driven it yet. today got back up lights, voltmeter installed, brackets for water temp and oil pressure gauges, had to do a little mod for the gauge bracket so I wouldn't have do drill holes in the dash. Tomorrow is rip and tear on the 620 for some more parts I need and to get it completely stripped before the scrappers come for what's left

• Like 2

Just saw your ad in The classified section. Give me a call when you can, I have the rubber piece. . I was sure we sent you the one donated by gene / Charlie. I looked around and done see it here.

If your looking for a perfect one of those , I have that to . If I can help with any pieces let me know .

Which reminds me I found your dome light all taped up from someone painting it . Apparently it never made it on.

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

Making progress, thanks to Andrew and Donovan for today, sway bar mounted in front, 2" lowering blocks in rear, front still needs to be adjusted, gas gauge appears to be working, new tie rod ends on, waiting for a new center adjusting link, tires and wheels installed. Need to finish wiring my voltmeter, oil pressure and water temp gauges, and the tach 

• Like 3
Guest Rick-rat

Nothing to see yet, still up in jack stands, Will probably be a month before I get back to it, For the rest of this month I am having 2 surgeries, several other procedures and time to recover from my 2nd surgery. will be down for a while

• Like 1