Tennessee B210

SunnyLeopard

Hello Ratsun! ive just come upon a real gem of a 78' B210 sedan, 4 spd A14 car with only one owner and the original title from 1978 when the car was puchased new at the dealer. it sat in a barn for over a decade until it arrived at this shop and i left with it, only thing lacking is a carb rebuild to be on the road again and i was up to the task

image_2.jpg

a little rough around the edges but the car is the cleanest example ive seen and most importantly all original with intact interior, all glass, factory spare, cb radio, am/fm radio chrome rain guards, a pristine grill, all badging, and factory spare. ive always lusted for a 210 sedan and this is the One.

image_6.jpg

so i gave up my 91' F31 M30 for the project

image_3.jpg

got the car home with the help of some buddies a Chevrolet, a tow strap and a rainstorm. stared at it and cleaned it up for a day then decided it was time to do what i always envisioned

image_4.jpg

removed the 5mph US bumpers to free up the lines a bit and threw on my 14x6.5 +20 Wings Abatis Glint mesh (rear) and 14x6.5 +35 Epsilon Southern Ways (front). Suspension is on my mind now, thinking of some type of block in the rear with s13 coilovers up front that i have for another car. 

image_7.jpg

good to be here dudes, bay pics and more coming soon! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's a really nice b! Can't wait to see more. I'm on mobile so I can't see you're location, but I'm moving to the Cookeville/crossville area this winter. Maybe I'll see you at the Kentucky show or something one year.

thanks for the kind words guys an yeah Kirdan down south datsuns unite!! and B210GX i already have the coils from another project, is the S130 suspension a better option for this car altogether? i know the brakes are a super upgrade but since i already have the s13 coils handy i figured what the hell. if S130 stuff is a bolt in affair however im game. do you guys recommend blocks out back? eventually wanting to do away with leaf setup altogether

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

update!, i obtained a GX 5MT A14 car that runs great for only $700

11327429_468171743343252_922315726_n.jpg

drove it for a day, loved it then threw the 14" off the sedan on it

11424600_1613418728876316_538763183_n.jp

drove it for a few days then got rid of the non oem two tone and ditched the US bumpers

11376347_819020541552425_51570587_n.jpg

i just love the lines of this car so much and man its a blast to drive, got alot more in store for it. a weber 32/36 and suspension coming soon on the GX and throwing stock carb on the sedan as well. very excited to get the orange one on the road but man do i love this GX! hope you guys enjoy!