2015 Canby, Who's Going?

Phantom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there.  I do need to regasket the timing cover on A motor..  I have never had one leak until now.

RRRRRRR

Phantom when do you plan on leaving Yakivegas?

Edit:  My son may even be working on your Z

never been b-4. have logged 1000's of laps @ Pat's Acres go kart track a few miles away. Canby pretty small town.....im sure I'll figure out where 2 go when I get there. Worst case scenario I blow up the truck on the way.......I'll AAAplus it to Canby and fix it there!.

• Like 1

Farmer Joe - Caldwell, huh? I grew up in Boise First graduating class out of Capital High & went to U of I. How many of you Idaho guys are going?

B210GX -

I'll be leaving out of Yakima Saturday morning between 6 & 7 AM.

Is your son's name Josh?

• Like 1

Farmer Joe - Caldwell, huh?  I grew up in Boise First graduating class out of Capital High & went to U of I.  How many of you Idaho guys are going?

I'll be leaving out of Yakima Saturday morning between 6 & 7 AM.

yeah, ive lived here for about 15 years now. 

im pretty sure were going to have about 7-10 people going maybe. confirmed 7 right now. 

• Like 1

How's the weather over there, cuz I'm wondering if I need to take jackets

Always plan on rain when you visit the west side of the Cascades.  Right now highs are running in the 70's to mid 80's and the lows at night are in the 50's.  When the sun goes down the temperature drops pretty fast.

Get on the Weather Channel a few days before you come and check out the forecast.  It's usually pretty accurate a few days out.

In addition to shorts and cooler clothing, sun protection, I always have a rain proof coat and rain pants. Warm sweater, folding chair, extra sox and a pair of hiking boots just in case. Better to have them and not need them that need them and not have them. Bring a flashlight and paper towels.

I bring bottled water to stay hydrated and some easily opened canned 'stuff' with a fork in case the munchies hit in the early AM.

Optional... bring your own favorite TP.

When 'on the road'.... never miss a chance to wash your hands and before eating for sure.

• Like 3