2015 Canby, Who's Going?

Phantom

So - who all will be at the 10th annual Datsun NW swap meet in Canby, Oregon June 13/14?  My car is still in pieces but hope to have it back together the end of this coming week. If so - I'll be going.

• Like 1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, this reminded me to go register and it's already closed!  It's still three weeks away!  Oh well.  I'm sure I won't be turned away at the gates.  If so, I'll sell the wagon and go drive a Prius.

NOT!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Only because you can't work on one. 

This thread is off to a great start. 

We lowered an employee's Prius by flipping the rear axle beam and lopping half a coil from the top and bottom of the front springs. 

Never got a pic and said employee has left the company. Super easy, looked good. Rode decent too. 

No, wrong, sorry.  A Prius will never look good.  You could cover it in Scarlett Johanssen and it would still look like a steaming pile of dog doo.

• Like 1

And I'm actually going to use MR2 struts on the front of the race car tomorrow.  But that's different.  As much as I hate Toyota, the MR2s are awesome and always will be.  That said, I need to make a sticker for the wagon that reads, "The only good Prius, is a dead Prius."

• Like 1

Sweet!  Another Spokanite!  Only 32 posts, no wonder I don't recognize you!  Where have you been hiding the 210 goodness?

Keith, we need to figure out when we're leaving, moomin, you should be in the caravan from Spokane to Tri-Shities where Keith is.  And remind me to get the number for Bill, the random guy who showed up last Canby and told me he had a center console for a Maxima, but at the time I didn't need it!  Damn!  Been trying to find his number to no avail.  Hoping he shows up this year.  Still haven't grafted in the Stanza console, I'd love to just have a factory console to put right in, providing it's not missing pieces like mine.

• Like 1

No, wrong, sorry.  A Prius will never look good.  You could cover it in Scarlett Johanssen and it would still look like a steaming pile of dog doo.

enjoy your 25 mpg

Slammed-Bagged-Toyot-Prius-24.jpg

• Like 1

HRH, are you leavin on friday? 

you wanna meet up in Hermiston like we do? 

most of us idaho guys are leavin on thursday to get to baker, or. ive got some family there that we crash at for the first night. 

we were plannin on leavin baker no later than 10am friday mornin... prolly be to hermiston around 1ish. 

what say you, matt?

Hey Farmer, Friday sounds good to me.  Now, let's see, should I install a trailer hitch on the wagon and bring a tow bar just in case I bring something back from Canby?   ;)

Oh, and lowered, stanced, whatever, IT'S STILL A FUCKING PRIUS!!!!  Fuck that shit.  Fuck it right in it's silly ear.

• Like 1

Sweet!  Another Spokanite!  Only 32 posts, no wonder I don't recognize you!  Where have you been hiding the 210 goodness?

Keith, we need to figure out when we're leaving, moomin, you should be in the caravan from Spokane to Tri-Shities where Keith is.  And remind me to get the number for Bill, the random guy who showed up last Canby and told me he had a center console for a Maxima, but at the time I didn't need it!  Damn!  Been trying to find his number to no avail.  Hoping he shows up this year.  Still haven't grafted in the Stanza console, I'd love to just have a factory console to put right in, providing it's not missing pieces like mine.

Up on the south hill! What part of town are you in?

And I'm totally down to join the caravan, what time are you guys planning on heading out? I wouldn't be able to leave Spokane until noon because I have to work a halfday that day :angry: