hoboland bbq jul 25 sedro-woolley wa

hobospyder

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

Trust me,,, me and FAT510 have crunched the numbers a few times on the Datsunlife BBQs and mountain cruises. ,,  We kinda had a window when gas was so cheap for a while there,  to roll the Warthog down,,but his car needed new tires he was to broke to buy them then.

Maybe Fat should start a crowdfunding thread for new tires  :thumbup:

• Like 5

Maybe Fat should start a crowdfunding thread for new tires  :thumbup:

Guy at discount tire read the code on the side and told me they are from 1989 but I should buy some next paycheck

• Like 1

14hrs?......amateur.....

Drove from Granite Falls, WA straight home once......

......after a day of festivities.....

It was rough.....but I made it....

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Still not voting,, but still going to be there.

Fat510 is going to caravaning up in a honda accord and JJ is driving his Subaru someshitoranother i'm going to be driving a Dodge minivan if that's cool.

In that case I borrow my girlfriends Mazda and we will have a full calico carivan.

• Like 1

Still not voting,,  but still going to be there.

Fat510 is going to caravaning up in a honda accord and JJ is driving his Subaru someshitoranother i'm going to be driving a Dodge minivan if that's cool.

sounds good, 

In that case I borrow my girlfriends Mazda and we will have a full calico carivan.

i will point and laugh at y'all

• Like 1

I saw Steve ask about bringing his dog to the last one..... you said as long as he didn't eat your dog.  What kind of dog do you have?  Just curious if it is going to look like a tasty snack to our big girl if we bring her along.

I saw Steve ask about bringing his dog to the last one..... you said as long as he didn't eat your dog.  What kind of dog do you have?  Just curious if it is going to look like a tasty snack to our big girl if we bring her along.

I think he said cat, and if I remember correctly Steve dog did go after the cat.

• Like 1

Hobosmedly:  What if you went over to that  cool old dude across the street and maybe told him to invite a couple of his close buddies out to this shindig and maybe park in the yard..  If they have old cars/trucks like him,,, i could bring a few more Costco hamburger patties if he excepts your offer................. Just a thought ,

oh

Is there going to be room to bring my fish, cuz i can't go anywhere without it??

• Like 1