hoboland bbq jul 25 sedro-woolley wa

hobospyder

Bbq at my place, the neighbors loved the last one. Parking in lawn and driveway no parking on alleyway/road thing same as last time, don't want nobodies rigs getting towed. Set out two months to properly plan accordingly and give me a chance to buy supplies, if you're bringing anything give a shout
  • Like 6
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you want me to bring?

yourself, your lady, your wife and her truck, and something to munch on, chips and whatnot. I think I'm gonna provide the burgers again. Maybe some extra propane needed I don't know where my tank is at from the last one

probably won't vote as FAT510 never knows till less than a week ,, if he has to work or not..  And you can't even try to predict what excuse the Ginger might come up with,, the morning of BBQ.

Maybe Ted could drive a Datsun to this Datsun event though ,,

probably won't vote as FAT510 never knows till less than a week ,, if he has to work or not.. And you can't even try to predict what excuse the Ginger might come up with,, the morning of BBQ.

Maybe Ted could drive a Datsun to this Datsun event though ,,

THe more the merrier, I'll even pull little miss into the yard this time so she can socialize. Baby mom a maybe over hanging out with baby girl if we do it on Sunday but you never know.
  • 2 weeks later...

someone else gonna have to cook that, never cooked carne asada myself before

Just throw it on the Q........

Wish my 510 had wings.........14hr drive......

.........in one shot.....

....that would be close to my record.......

................and I told myself I wouldn't do that again.......

...but this is going to be a lot of fun........

• Like 2

drive to als, spend the night or take a break, hit up nanners south of oly, drive up the rest of the way, nanners is about halfway between me and al so three hour legs there. If al takes my bed you can snag a futon, my daughter is six so you could even possibly bring up your daughter to play with her though that would be a long trip with a kid. One day I'll make one of yours
  • Like 2

drive to als, spend the night or take a break, hit up nanners south of oly, drive up the rest of the way, nanners is about halfway between me and al so three hour legs there. If al takes my bed you can snag a futon, my daughter is six so you could even possibly bring up your daughter to play with her though that would be a long trip with a kid. One day I'll make one of yours

Sounds awesome.... B)

.....it would be a long drive with the kids......gonna try for Canby next year with them.....

........my car is also very rough on them......

..they have to where earmuffs when I hit the freeway.......and they're not too keen on that...

My daughter's 4dr will certainly make Canby next year and hoping to bring them along.....

.....that one will be the family car.....

..............then.......

MOAR roadtrips!!

• Like 4

Trust me,,, me and FAT510 have crunched the numbers a few times on the Datsunlife BBQs and mountain cruises. ,,  We kinda had a window when gas was so cheap for a while there,  to roll the Warthog down,,but his car needed new tires he was to broke to buy them then.

• Like 1