Kiwi Melon......................

what 

this is awesome  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t: 

she is a lucky girl to have a dad like you 

how am I ever going to get anything done 

now I have another thread to follow 

• Like 5
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to crack the cover to fill the float bowl. Get a small hose and fill it here

I know.....but I didn't have a funnel small enough......tried makin one....

......it was just easier to take it off......

My kid's first car would be a 1970 Plymouth Fury, with an iron duke, a 2-speed powerglide, and 5.13 rear end. The driver's seat would be center-mounted, there would be no stereo, it would be lead-lined to prevent cell phone usage, and the back seat upholstered in a very scratchy wool, and isolated behind a sound-proofed partition... for friends. Not that I've thought about it...

• Like 6

Had a couple wires crossed........

Final round.....

............that's good for tonight......

This+pleases+me+_429d960b033fc1fc1f86b85

she is a lucky girl to have a dad like you 

I'm up for adoption. Interested?

Also, watch your font, ranman..

• Like 2

My kid's first car would be a 1970 Plymouth Fury, with an iron duke, a 2-speed powerglide, and 5.13 rear end. The driver's seat would be center-mounted, there would be no stereo, it would be lead-lined to prevent cell phone usage, and the back seat upholstered in a very scratchy wool, and isolated behind a sound-proofed partition... for friends. Not that I've thought about it...

I love the old early 60's Sport Fury's, a friend of mine had one back when I was teen. And a fella would bring a couple to race at the Laplace drag strip way back. They both had Hemi's in them with one painted white and one black. He had Hell's Hemi's on the side of each and man they were fun to watch run down the track. Loving the progress on your daughters car Busta.

• Like 1

Nice pick up for the little one. Start em early and they will prosper all their life. Glad to see good dads out there taking the time to teach kids right!! Nice score my man! :thumbup:

• Like 1

I like the meshies......just not on my cars :lol: ....these are knock offs too......

......I wanna do steelies...whitewalls...small hub caps that cover just the lugs.....

We'll see what the little one thinks this weekend.......

What do you want for those meshies?

Already spoken for.......sorry man....

• Like 3

I've got simple black 13" steelies - also have chrome trim rings for em... They don't clear my wilwoods so I've got no use for em... Just need to pull my race tires off

Don't need the steelies....maybe the rings though......