Bought a 521 you're probably all familiar with...

fredges

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What no post Canby pics ? you need to post one of it at canby in your thread . I meant to take one when you were leaving sunday . 

And thanks for all the sticker swag , I gave most of it away at canby . except for the big magnets that hobospyder stole ( borrowed) almost instantly . 

• Like 2

What no post Canby pics ? you need to post one of it at canby in your thread . I meant to take one when you were leaving sunday .

And thanks for all the sticker swag , I gave most of it away at canby . except for the big magnets that hobospyder stole ( borrowed) almost instantly .

I told you I'd pay for them.

Wait, I want more

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dig these. They were fun to do. For the record, the gal who did the original art did a great job and deserves the credit. I tweaked it a tiny bit, to make it work in vinyl, but the OG design is really great! Can't wait to see these on your car.

p.s. Anyone know how to fix my side mirror? I stuck a little makeup mirror on there (see it in the photo) and it just looks like shite.

OG glass is real bad. much of it has lost the backing, so it's like clear glass instead of a mirror. I'm wondering if anyone's ever pulled out the old glass and put a new one in? I'm afraid if I try it, I'll bend the shit out of the rim and f*** it all up. In the meanwhile, I'll get a 4" mirror and stick it on there. Funny how much more I use my mirrors on a car I don't wanna wreck. :D