Too far to ship stuf.

kgrantkey

I threw away several l18, l20b and 620 parts that had been sitting around for years many month ago. I just don't have room with other cars and stuff in my basement.

Anyone know of a meet around B'ham AL area I could give or trade away some stuff. Nothing most of you California Kids don't have two or three of probably.

Just thought I'd ask because there is probably someone close that likes their 620 as much as I do.

• Like 2
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I threw away several l18, l20b and 620 parts that had been sitting around for years many month ago. I just don't have room with other cars and stuff in my basement.

Anyone know of a meet around B'ham AL area I could give or trade away some stuff. Nothing most of you California Kids don't have two or three of probably.

Just thought I'd ask because there is probably someone close that likes their 620 as much as I do.

http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/3-datsun-parts/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
PM me what all your wanting to get rid of I live in Millport AL not to far from you.

I'm gonna go back thru my basement soon. I know this thread is old.  Hopefully I'll have a list with pics of the stuff I'm gonna get rid of. I'd rather give it away than throw it away.

I know this thread is old.  I live near/in B'ham AL.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if the block i have is l16 or 18. It was bored and I used the pistons in my l20 after it was bored.

Here is a link to some of the stuff I'd like to rid myself. Ive got the cranck and 2 cams that seem the same to me. The parts are just a fraction of crap I need to remove from my basement. The link to a photoshack album....

http://s304.photobucket.com/user/kgrantkey1/library/Datsun%20Parts

I'd love to drive to a meet in Alabama somewhere, but it doesn't happen around here. Several people like my lil'Hustler. It's in good shape for a 35 dollar yard find. I'm not too crazy about driving just to give this stuff away.

I used to want a Webber, but the toyota r22 carb runs good on this truck, I just dont have an adapter for the air breathers I have. The carb has a unique triangle/square on top.HTB10cPtMVXXXXX3XXXXq6xXFXXXv.jpg

• Like 1

did you check the stamping on the upper passenger side of the block? Clear as day you'll see L16xxx or L18xxx Its the quickest step in playing in a Datsun.

Thanks.  L18.  Right where the dip stick tube is.

Here is the adapter I need. Not the whole air filter just the adapter.  Over 100 dollars on ebay. May have to rig something up.

ADAPTER%20%20%20AIR%20CLEANER%20FILTER%2

The U67 head is in pretty good shape. I put it on my l20 and water leaked out the side. It cant be warped much. If I'd used coolant, that is thicker than water and cranked it up so it could heat to operating temp I may could have re-torqued it. I just put the w58 back on.