'62 Falcon Econoline

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With a set of mushroom shaped windows I could be convinced

b3pus010_zpslmhdelta.jpg

Where does one get those? It originally had teardrop windows in it that were busted. We welded up the holes because we couldn't find any more...

Finally out of paint jail and reassembly starts next week. There's talk of the Chickenhawk getting a temporary eviction so we can do the brakes and stuff on this. Will be much easier inside...

16114705_1227845773961211_60606400047271

You can see in this pic that the paint has a little bit of pearl in it...

16195184_1227845780627877_57462800652443

• Like 2

Here's one Seller.

http://performancewarehouse.com.au/index.php?route=product/category&path=327

I searched "van bubble window" and there seemed to be a number of vendors

I have seen bubble windows, just not teardrop bubble windows. We wanted to see if we could keep it as is. 

Now that they are already welded up, who knows...    :rofl:

I searched for the pentagonal ones when I had the Dajiban, Mr. Wiggly.  As Datsunfreak points out, now that the holes are filled and covered in paint, I doubt I'll be going back with bubble windows.  Then again, seeing the look on the face of the motherfucker who painted the thing while taking a jig-saw to his work MIGHT just be worth it.

• Like 2

It has been a lifelong dream of his to paint a car Plum Crazy purple. I have talked him out of it at least a dozen times. This time, I caved.   :rofl:

You don't care for it? I like it. I think it works well on 60s American iron with a lot of curves...

not really a matter of like or dislike. Back home in Wisconsin not really a big deal, but here in the south, will get a lot of unwanted attention.

But of the guy is happy that is all that counts.

I disagree. Some rabid Packers fan might see a van in Vikings colors and do something really drastic. Like maybe say something rude. Then apologize. 

:rofl:

Naa, it is a different culture up north.

IF by chance a Vik fan some how gets a ticket to a packers vikings game at Lambo field, odds are the person is going to hear hope you have a good game.

Unlike in Dallas where the person might get an egg bath before the game.

But there are rabid fans, house inside and out, car in packers colors, in the winter dye the snow packers colors.