introduction

Hi, my name is Antonio, I live in Florida. I have actually been a member of Ratsun forums for several years but, I have never posted. 

I purchased my first Datsun 510 in 1990. I have owned three 510s since then. I am curently working on a 1973 510. With a S13 SR20det.

Thanks. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause we don't know what color.. what wheels.. what condition.. what interior.. How are the bumpers? Is the chrome in good shape? Are you running bumpers? Any rust? How are the floor boards? Is it lowered? Does it have a rack? What turbo? Top mount? Bottom mount? how did you mount the intercooler? What intercooler? Exhaust? What size? Is it flared? not flared? 

All of that. :)

• Like 1

Fyi, if you are the same Antonio, I still have the '72 - 2 door I bought from you back in '09 '10ish.

It is currently mothballed since my son claimed it. We will begin working on it when he gets closer to driving age.

If you're not the same guy, disregard everything above.

Doing well, thanks.

Not much progress since talking to my son about what kind of car he wanted when he grows up. I asked him one day and he replied "I already have one ". I said "where?" He said "you've been working on it". I continued doing the 280zx strut swap and asked him again about 9 months later. He said "I told you I already have one" at which point I knew he was serious. So I stopped all work on it then and put it in dry storage for when he's ready. Every once in a while I confirm that he still wants it. He's already picked out colors and some other stuff to do to it.

Since then I have bought and sold a parts car and bought the one that I will build in the meantime for myself.

How about you? Everything going good?

Well this is an introduction thread, so I guess here is good. To be upfront I am more a BMW guy then anything else(E30's in the past several M cars)),....but one day I saw this negelected 620 off in a backyard. A little horse trading and she was mine. With a little work and a few replacement parts got it started and took her home. Mold, rust, dirt, green slim, mildew, the old dude's sweat and grime, and the paint mostly worn off, cracked dash, no e break, rotors badly scored, glove box that will come off if you attemt to open it, still drivable with a little care. Potential is what she is, all potential. Thought this forum might be a place to perhaps learn a few things.