• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

That shit does not fly in the US, or at least in CT/NY.

The cops will pit you or pin you between those parked cars.  Had my rear tire bumped at over 80 mph by a fucking cruiser.  They are nuts!  I had no idea he was still chasing me :)

9103165071_514068087e_h.jpgP1010018 by thomas telesco, on Flickr

They never seem to like where I place my plates  :)

• Like 2

I go back to work Monday. I'll see if I can find a book or if any info exists on my ESM.

That would be cool. The stuff that comes up is rear gear sizes for 1975 and up or 4x4 info.

What are you looking for?

Rear end gear ratio.

The cops will pit you or pin you between those parked cars. Had my rear tire bumped at over 80 mph by a fucking cruiser. They are nuts! I had no idea he was still chasing me :)

They never seem to like where I place my plates :)

They're not supposed to do that to a bike, if you went down and died your family could have sued the shit out of the city, county and state.

The cops will pit you or pin you between those parked cars.  Had my rear tire bumped at over 80 mph by a fucking cruiser.  They are nuts!  I had no idea he was still chasing me :)

They never seem to like where I place my plates   :)

And,of course,you weren't doing anything wrong,

or illegal to cause that,right?

And,of course,you weren't doing anything wrong,

or illegal to cause that,right?

Meh,  simple speeding.  Maybe 55 in a 35, but it was leading to an on ramp.  I didnt think he even pulled out, but as soon as I got onto the the on ramp, I cracked it and rode the rear wheel till about 120.  As soon as I touched down, that fucker was right on my ass.  I dont think he intentionally bumped me, but he must have been really close when I dropped down and did a little wiggle.  He backed way off when we touched.  I just did the classic, 1st lane to 3rd land, to exit ramp.  He had no chance.  There was just enough traffic for me not to want to just speed away on the highway.  No lights, no sirens, just "hey asshole" :)  I deserved it.  I deserve it most of...all of the time :)

That would be cool. The stuff that comes up is rear gear sizes for 1975 and up or 4x4 info.

Rear end gear ratio.

Not sure if it's the same,but I have an early '72 Toyota truck brochure,

& it says that it's "4111:1".

I hope that helps.     

Not sure if it's the same,but I have an early '72 Toyota truck brochure,

& it says that it's "4111:1".

I hope that helps.     

Jesus Christ he will have to drive around at 42,000 rpm in 4th just to go thru a school zone.

• Like 3

it would be nice if there was 69 Toyota hilux rear axle information on the internet <_<

The information I am able to get my hands on only goes as far back as 1981.

Sorry.

From other info I am able to find...top speed of 81mph...makes the statement above(4.11 gears) inaccurate. I'd be more inclined to think something close to 4.6ish.