• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone tell me why so many people come to the US from their craphole, impoverished nations because the US is so much better, then turn around and try to change the US?  Why don't they change their own country, or go back if they don't like it here?  Screw that.  Trump is an idiot, but he is saying some things I don't mind being said.

• Like 5

Someone tell me why so many people come to the US from their craphole, impoverished nations because the US is so much better, then turn around and try to change the US?  Why don't they change their own country, or go back if they don't like it here?  Screw that.  Trump is an idiot, but he is saying some things I don't mind being said.

It's the same here in Australia,we get some who want to claim asylum (political or financial) and then want sharia law to be introduced. 

• Like 3

I say we give the millions of illegals paid passage all the way to Canada land.

yeah, Canada is bit more stringent on folks who want to live there. is you can't prove to the Canadians that you as a single person have $10k Canadian you ain't gettin' in. Got a serious health problem? You ain't gettin' in.

http://www.workpermit.com/canada/points_calculator.htm

yeah, Canada is bit more stringent on folks who want to live there. is you can't prove to the Canadians that you as a single person have $10k Canadian you ain't gettin' in. Got a serious health problem? You ain't gettin' in.

http://www.workpermit.com/canada/points_calculator.htm

This country used to be vigilant about who can come, but now we are labeled by the bleeding heart as the sanctuary nation..

Come one come all and bring your problems with you. 

• Like 5

I say we give the millions of illegals paid passage all the way to Canada land. 

That would be the final death nail in the US economy. Why the hell do you think we've had NO immigration reform? The system is working perfectly. Immigrants are cheep labor without the rights and privileges of a US citizen. You want to see inflation, take that away from the US workforce and watch this fat bitch economy of ours go down in flames. It's pure money folks, not right or left.

• Like 2

The USA has risen to the top since it's inception on immigrants. The cheap labor provided us a GDP. Some of the time slaves were used because the hunt for the cheapest labor proved successful overseas. Until that was made illegal. We've grown up at the tit of cheap labor. And now, more than ever, we are not producing goods. Yet, we build walls to keep out immigrants that could, if capitalized on, raise our GDP once again. But instead we make them illegal so they can't get legitimate jobs that pay for health insurance. And we complain about them taking our jobs. But we've always hated immigrants. That part seems to have stayed consistent.

Full disclosure: I'm not affected first hand, so my opinion is pretty dilute.

Does anyone actually think Trump believes what he's saying about immigration? Hell no, but he does know you feel the pinch of cheep labor, so he plays it like Pied Piper's flute. If you think he's looking out for your best interests, well than...

7pCcQnr.gif

• Like 2