Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

British Royalty marrying an American?

That's just not right.

I'm really upset,because they forgot to send me an invitation.

• Like 2

British Royalty marrying an American?

That's just not right.

I'm really upset,because they forgot to send me an invitation.

I know of a Wannabe Brit who is actually Australian who's head is so far up his arse he has all these opinions that are so fucked about Meghan's bi-racial heritage,her being an American blah blah blah that aside from his usual pretentious shit is even more annoying with this wedding having taken place.

• Like 2

Much royalty in our little Utopia called USA, even in sports from baseball to NASCAR, food, celebrities and of course all Datsun Ratsun members that are royal pain in the asses to deal with, yup, we've got ya beat royally UK :fu:

• Like 2

Our offer got accepted for a new house. Moving out by Oregon City. 

Absolutely fucking awesome shop.

There's a house there too.... but seriously gorgeous brand new shop. Multiple 220v outlets, two 18ft tall rollup doors, mezzanine, epoxy coated floors. I'll post pics later.

Edit pics:  also edit: I need to get a lift

tciS1ITm.jpg?1

• Like 9

Our offer got accepted for a new house. Moving out by Oregon City. 

Absolutely fucking awesome shop.

There's a house there too.... but seriously gorgeous brand new shop. Multiple 220v outlets, two 18ft tall rollup doors, mezzanine, epoxy coated floors. I'll post pics later.

Where I went to High school. Where about? Beaver Creek area?

• Like 2

Where I went to High school. Where about? Beaver Creek area?

Redland so pretty close by.

I really like the area and a bit more rural. Very similar to where I grew up.

Ha. Went to middle school out past Redland. Spent a lot of time out in those trees before all the houses started going up; biking, hiking, drinking.

Oh, my fucked up youth.

Let me guess, hidey hole spot in the forest with some purloined shitty booze and some nudie mags? Because that was what I and my idiot friends were doing at the time.

• Like 1

Let me guess, hidey hole spot in the forest with some purloined shitty booze and some nudie mags? Because that was what I and my idiot friends were doing at the time.

Nah. We had kegs, motorcycles, and 4x4s. Oregon City used to be pretty fuckin' country before all those Californians showed up.

Oh, wait. Sorry aboot that.

My folks live out off 213/Mulino Rd. Just a few miles away from the Canby Fairgrounds.

• Like 2