INSMNCS: John Cain

That device would be able to be activated without having to put one's arm inside that brace maybe,if so then a smart person would not be caught in it.  

If it was set up somehow that you had to do so to activate it then of course the authorities would have to be prepared for self preservation to win out over good morality and hence more destruction and loss of life cause the fire was not bought to their attention.

I'd walk my safe ass out of the fire and find some other way to alert the Fire Brigade. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,in New South Wales AUS if you have a Transformers Megatron toy (the G1 or the more modern version) where it can be transformed into a Walter pistol you require a permit/license to have it.

Ridiculous really......  

Yeah,it usually only applies if you're trying to bring one in via overseas,Australian Customs ( now officially called the butched up "Australian Border Force") will seize it and then you have to apply to them showing you have the permit required to possess it.

Mind you this is only in NSW and not in most other states. 

NSW has strict replica firearms legislations which are in my opinion way over the top when a toy can be considered as a replica. 

'at's a bit o' a sticky wicket, eh wot?

32880555_10216067441145202_4771600278061

Except the US is crazy over royalty when they visit, and you've had several royal dynasties anyway...... Roosevelt, Kennedy's of Camelot, Clinton, Bush.....  

Except the US is crazy over royalty when they visit, and you've had several royal dynasties anyway...... Roosevelt, Kennedy's of Camelot, Clinton, Bush.....

Except you're wrong cuz the majority of us don't give a shit about anyone else, and you said that before.....so.....which one is it?