• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not actually friends with him on there. I once sold a manifold to him. And I have seen him post on the Ratsun FB.

Im not actually friends with him on there. I once sold a manifold to him. And I have seen him post on the Ratsun FB.

Please leave him alone,& any links to him.He's payed the price,& hopefully will post with more restraint next time.

Can't we just get back to keeping this site/forum "happy & lite"? 

I got sucked in by a troll,but don't want to be the person who responds with negative posts afterwards.

Please,let's get back to what it's all about - Datsuns,& those who love/collect them! 

- Doug

FYI, Laotsu's name is Luke Cypress. You can probably contact him on Facebook.

It's on his e-mail address. Not sure if that part is available for viewing by members when looking at his profile page. Still undecided what to do about this. (not asking for suggestions)

If this is his first vacation. Then let it simmer and cool off. Bring him back once he has had a while to cogitate over the results of his actions. 

No more party line political BS, and Scary ex-girlfriend stalker info dropping on people. 

Do we need a Laotsu memorial thread?

Laotsu went deep with what happened. 

That is all there is too it. 

Read the entire thread..... My take on him? That guy is .. fuckin' nuts. I think he would be the type of guy who would Columbine-shoot-up Ratsun folks for sporting the Ratsun sticker.

• Like 2

Read the entire thread..... My take on him? That guy is .. fuckin' nuts. I think he would be the type of guy who would Columbine-shoot-up Ratsun folks for sporting the Ratsun sticker.

I don't know about the dude being "nuts" but when a troll starts posting an opponent's personal data after a hissy fit on the boards it screams, "I got nothin' else and really want all this mess to go away but I ain't gonna say you won so let me make you feel uncomfortable by posting your personal info".

• Like 5

I can agree. It's taking internet shit-throwing a few steps too far. It was almost criminal. 

What's the scoop on this guy? Where did the beef start? How did it start? Is Laotsu really involved in the Datsun community? Never really paid attention to him previously.

• Like 1