• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile......My prediction is complete....

The San Francisco 49ers have hired Chip Kelly to be the 10th head coach in franchise history, 11 days after firing Jim Tomsula following a 5-11, one-and-done season.

Kelly, 52, interviewed with the 49ers last week. He was fired in his third season as coach of the Philadelphia Eagles with one week to go in the season and the Eagles languishing at 6-9.

"As one of the most historic franchises in the National Football League, I realize the high standards and expectations that this position demands and I embrace the challenges ahead," Kelly said in a statement. "My immediate focus is to build the best coaching staff possible, one that will maximize the abilities of each of our players and put us in the best position to win football games."

49ers CEO Jed York tweeted that he and general manager Trent Baalke selected Kelly, who will be introduced in a news conference next week, "after a thorough search."

:thumbup:

• Like 1

There goes all your hopes of more than one 500. season in a row,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ever.

Maybe they will hire more australian soccer or cricket players or some shit sport like that ,,  and run them as wide receivers too. 

• Like 1