may 9th olympia to Centralia cruise

tdaaj

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely forgot that the Packwood swap meet is TWICE a year,,,,,,,,,,,, i only go to the end of summer one so i thought you were talking about waaay into the future ,, not this month ,,,,,,,  never mind my posts and phone calls and texts and PMs ,,  :lol: ,,,,,  about Centralia.............

Whoooops

:blush: :blush:

You were actually the last person i contacted since i didn't think you would even go as i was assuming only very south sounders would even what to go ,,,,,,,,,,, soooo

^_^

So anyways,,,,,,,  since Jrock seems to be out,,  where else could we meet up?  Down in Mud bay at that tavern parking lot or on the curb over in front of Olympia Nissan. ......  How bout Top Foods or whatever it is called now?? 

never said i was out ... but if we go to centralia im down for the factory again those were good ... i didnt see whee there was a date set so i cant answer... u messaged me about the 5-10 i see this am  .. but thats my daughters b day and mothers day ...so im kinda commited but if i get out of it i will be down to hit the gardens 

Im up for the Centralia cruise, how bout the 9th, start at deschits falls park at 9:30 am. Naner leads the way.

that weekend is bad for me ... we had a mini meet last night when ted came by to drop off his tranny for kevin and frank and i to use.... duece was here too (in a honda)

derp..... i wondered why u said u sent me a pm about it and i only saw the title figured u wanted to hit the waterfront ... lol i cant that weekend but dont let that stop u ...i responded to some lenses i bought an never went back and checked ...derp derp ..sorry .. this is why all the cali guys just text me bro ... even sneidermeyer ted texts me 

• Like 1

Well actually  i told Ted i was going to talk to you in person about it,, but i am dealing with total fuckin dildo flakers,  because i'm selling  mini van on Craigslist ,,, and was seriously scrambling as FUCK to scape together,,  and  get my property taxes over to the courthouse all week..  

Fucking taxes ,,

• Like 1

Maybe if you guys kept the OG date ( 23rd ?? ) it would give an extra couple weeks on kevins brake job , tdaajs brake light problem ,, Nelsons engine and me more time to ,,,,,,,,  make sure my wife gets the whole yard mowed.

Fuckin taxes

kevins brakes are done and kinda work lol prolly his first time having rear brakes too .......ted ??? theres no light on upstairs so why would the brake lights work ?   nelson needs a motor not a tune ... and your lawn well i honked the other night drving by ... i was in the subbie it was about 945 lol 

If we started in the parking lot of Buzz's bar and grill we wouldn't have to hump through town and it's right off freeway,, and such

Where the map ends we can stop at smoked meat sandwich beer brewer place.. And then a quick shoot through woods and we are out at Rochester at the freeway,,, BOOM we're gone

First and largest part of backwoods trip 2015.

https://goo.gl/maps/Mr0SU

sandwhiches are just under $10.00 bucks but they smoke their own meat and sell jerky :lol: ,,,,,,,, BUT if you guys wanna eat cheaper,, there is fast food just up the road a couple miles by freeway entrance.  We could share a couple pizzas at the pizza joint in that same area in Grand mound. 

( same pizza as Ted bought the day we cut and stripped those trucks at his joint)

Oh and you should make sure your steering and brakes are up to snuff as some of these roads are kinda wicked ,,turn wise..   But there isn't going to be pot holes or rough roads ,, just very tight off camber turns and shit

So route time and meeting are set, make sure to post it again the night before.....

....... so people can find it in all of the useless crap we will probably talk about for the next three pages.

• Like 2

I'm sorry i won't be able to make this either,,, i have some arbitrary bullshit story ,, but i couldn't remember it all yet..

It's really just all about the our love of ,, Datsuns datsuns datsuns datsuns datsuns !!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah  ,,,,,, Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Charlie-Kelly-Dancing-Side-to-Side.gif

• Like 1