may 9th olympia to Centralia cruise

tdaaj

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain spin out is naners oldest. Yeah its a great road it just gets rougher every year, some of those dips are getting BIG

is this  reference to his gravel throwing and cloud initiating self at blue lake cruise two years back 

He doesn't even know who Captain Spinout is,, Or why he's named that?? ,,,,,,,,,, and now he has become the cruise leader??

WTF Chief??

Probably doesn't even know who lando calrissian is either  after what JRock described as his "Star Blazers Dukes of Hazzard re-entrance" ,,  Hell i think the fucking moderators on here have went to more meets than this guy.. ...

lulz i shoulda kept reading .... the kid thought we robbed a bank ... tried to peel tires off rims ,...showered a young asian couple is debris and datsun thunder.... it was epic .. and yeah stops signs suck 

is this reference to his gravel throwing and cloud initiating self at blue lake cruise two years back

No, that was for the mount Rainier cruise a couple years ago when he made sweet ad drift that needed up with him facing the other way in the opposite ditch

No, that was for the mount Rainier cruise a couple years ago when he made sweet ad drift that needed up with him facing the other way in the opposite ditch

i stayed on the road...i tried to set up for both corners

No you didn't, I was behind you and saw the WHOLE thing, at the very least 50% of the car was of the road, the passenger side.

and by "road" you mean other lane?

I'm thinking of a route that takes us from JDongs shop (i know i hate the guy too) at say,, 9:30 ,, out to Delphi ,,Waddell Creek,, Moon Rd ,,  Chehalis Reservation,,, Oakville ... Then into Centralia via Gavin Rd ,,, Have a quickie taco or something ,, drive Harrison/Hwy 99 back through Rochester ,,  easily be back to Oly by 1:30 depending how long we eat and visit in Centralia-ish.   If you want winding ass roads this is pretty fucking windy ,,,,,,,, bro

And everyone is happy-happy

or fuck you

• Like 1

We could also instead of stopping for cheap tacos ,, stop at the Northwest Sausage & Deli  (or DICK'S if you like) ,, not cheap,, but it's like Johnsons Smokehouse,,,, that sells sandwiches and beer.    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  smoked meat

https://goo.gl/maps/8ntTU

http://www.yelp.com/biz/northwest-sausage-and-deli-centralia

I am thinking of a date... Maybe someone else will chime in first.

Could do that too, bit shorter and less traffic.

I was thinking to save a few bucks on gas and such ,, since Canby is already here  and i need as much cash as i can muster just in case... 

You were actually the last person i contacted since i didn't think you would even go as i was assuming only very south sounders would even what to go ,,,,,,,,,,, soooo

^_^

Not doing your dirty work naner :ninja:

So anyways,,,,,,,  since Jrock seems to be out,,  where else could we meet up?  Down in Mud bay at that tavern parking lot or on the curb over in front of Olympia Nissan. ......  How bout Top Foods or whatever it is called now?? 

• Like 1