Project Binky - Turbo Charged 4WD Mini

Thought everyone here could appreciate this series. Lot's of excellent tooling, fantastic fab and a splash of shenanigans.  :lol: 

There are 9 episodes out so far, I am patiently awaiting episode 10. 

Episode 1

Bad Obsession Motorsports youtube page. The rest of the episodes are there. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvBHWBzzB7NyU5tIiEZHBg

Enjoi :cool: 

• Like 11
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I skipped from 1 to 9 because I just had to.  At the end, "Romani ite domum" is on the whiteboard!!!!!!!  :rofl:   If you haven't seen Monty Python's Life of Brian, you should.  It means Romans Go Home.  There's a great scene on that.

• Like 2

I'm not fooled for a secon, aside from the accent and tea drinking, this guy is German right down to the stiff body posture and lack of variation in expression. That lift platform is THE SHIT though. I'm in for the whole 9 yards.

• Like 2

So I skipped from 1 to 9 because I just had to.  At the end, "Romani ite domum" is on the whiteboard!!!!!!!   :rofl:   If you haven't seen Monty Python's Life of Brian, you should.  It means Romans Go Home.  There's a great scene on that.

You missed so much good stuff, you should start over :lol: 

• Like 1

Yep, 3 episodes in and I'm convinced. Germany's covert propaganda operations are back in full swing.And I quote the narrater "preparing for nuclear holocaust", "the seventh sign of the apocalypse"  WW3 here we come.

All kidding aside j2DeYe, this is the best DIY program I've ever seen by far. Thank you for turning me onto it.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...