CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all that took the couple minutes to sign the card for Datdoug, I delivered the card today and his mother was really touched by the thoughtfulness of the Ratsun family

I didn't know there was a card either, you just kept staring at me with an angry face was it the Datslocos t-shirt? I don't carry extra to give out incase you wanted one lol.

• Like 3

I didn't know there was a card either, you just kept staring at me with an angry face was it the Datslocos t-shirt? I don't carry extra to give out incase you wanted one lol.

Jorge ,,,,,,,bringin on the drama..............

I knew Datdoug and the fucking guy was dying of fuckin brain cancer for 2 FUCKING YEARS and Rick rat was thanking people for the thoughts and you bring your datslocos poisonous facebook bullshit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fuck you man.........

Give us ALL a fucking break already.

• Like 2

Im just going to say how i felt, and based off what i heard. I support all the shows, been in the politics between groups before, and i dont care about the politics, or for it. Been there, done that. I will support all datsun shows, so i went to both this weekend. But when asked at the gate if i went to datslocos because of the sticker on my windshield, and then the dissapointed OH comment, that was not needed at the gate.

I loved the open format like we do at blue lake. It forces everyone to look at everything, and allows friends to park next to eachother. Yes the judging needs a few more categories, i had someone surprised Art did not win like she does every year, but you know what, ive won enough and could barley care that i didnt win anything, not why i do it. I had planned on parking in the corral this year, and was surprised to see that gone.

To me, people need to not complain online, but instead offer Steve and them advice. The way ive heard some talk just irks me a bit. This is the steve and the rest of their first year doing the show themselves. We need to offer them advice and help them shape the show. Work together, and make canby better next year :)

So with that, Thank you steve, and everyone else for putting on a great show, i know how much hard work goes into it, so thank you.

That x100000000000, we were actually advising people that were intrested in going to Canby that they need to leave in the evening or by 6am Sunday in order to have a good amount of time at the fairgrounds, and I saw at least two people at Rats with Dats wearing Canby shirts....no issue, like Dan said...it's about dattos, not the fucking politics....FUCK POLITICS its society's poison!

That being said, I'll be at Canby next year too

• Like 1

Dude, you can't say "Datslocos poisonous Facebook bullshit" then make a comment saying "Eugene" math obviously pointed towards us and not expect there to be some kind of drama appear.

I've been a part of that club for almost 2 years now and literally the only message they try to convey is make sure everyone in the group has a running car, and if not let's collectively help them get it going because we love seeing Datsun's when out and about. Hell I see you posting up about about helping other Datsun owners, why is that any different than what we do? Our cars are lowered, so are yours, our cars are loud, so are yours, our cars are Datsun's, so are yours. The last time I saw drama like this was in high school..... Fucking high school people!!!

• Like 2

MY comment was joking about Drakers 50 car comment lol ............... Jorges was commenting about someone that fucking died ,,, and  you are really so fucking stupid YOU  can't see the difference,,,,,,,,, that is some serious  fucking punk ass shit 

I will take Drakers shit if / when it comes cuz he gives me shit online quite a bit

Dude, you can't say "Datslocos poisonous Facebook bullshit" then make a comment saying "Eugene" math obviously pointed towards us and not expect there to be some kind of drama appear.

I've been a part of that club for almost 2 years now and literally the only message they try to convey is make sure everyone in the group has a running car, and if not let's collectively help them get it going because we love seeing Datsun's when out and about. Hell I see you posting up about about helping other Datsun owners, why is that any different than what we do? Our cars are lowered, so are yours, our cars are loud, so are yours, our cars are Datsun's, so are yours. The last time I saw drama like this was in high school..... Fucking high school people!!!

• Like 2

I am Datslocos to the bone and I give banana all sorts of shit ,,,,, and he still gets in his datsun and drives 20 miles at 10:00 to say hello in a creepy parking lot.

Oh aaaaaaand everyones favorite asshole Fucking Ted talked me into it.

:thumbup:

• Like 4

I talked with a very good friend of mine who stated to steve how he felt about the way the car show was set up 

he told me it went to deaf ears so I kept my mouth shut 

I thought the show went great and all aspects were handled great for doing the show for the first time 

I also heard rumor of the show just being a big gathering next year so we will see 

If my opinion counts because I know steve is on  here I dont feel voting for old school and new school in the same category is fair or right as my vote will always go old school if that is the case 

did it make it easier for the people putting the show together OF COURSE IT DID not having to park a bunch of cars in pretty rows in the morning and figuring out how many are in each group 

the trophies were a nice change being something a little different rather than plaques ( not that there is anything wrong with plaques)

I personaly like to pre register and enjoyed getting a tag with my name and whatever pic i sent in , yes this is more work I get it and yes this will be a different show from here on out .

those who have been repeat canby goers have done it for many years because of the way the show was ran 

If the show continues I plan to be a repeat customer for years to come and maybe this is the new canby (BLUE LAKE STYLE ) 

thank you steve and Kate for putting on a great show and please use this as constructive criticism not a bashing 

you two are great people and did a great job I would not want to have to do what you have done 

Thanks for another great canby 

• Like 7