Value of a 1970 510 wagon?

GTRobb

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand flipping a car but accurate descriptions save everyone's time and finds a buyer faster.

"Floors are Good"

4178D083-1D59-421C-8038-6694F50F9D71_zps

Not from this picture. Look at the floor where it meets the firewall. That is a crusty, Rusty mess. And likely an indication of how bad all the surface rust is too. That car will be Swiss cheese once someone takes a grinder to all that rust.

That looks as bad or worse then the east coast cars. I used to part out more solid cars then that but these days, finding a 510 is getting harder so hopefully someone will save it. But for the money, it looks to be a complete project for someone.

• Like 2

I'm I going to break any forum rules if I put a price on it?

Yes. Confine your selling to the classifieds.

I already own the car. I just got it a couple days ago. I'm just looking to flip it. I have too many projects already. I rolled down the window to move the car around.

I have more pictures of it here...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153149349710239.1073741861.145762495238&type=3&uploaded=19

If you got it but have too many projects why get it in the first place????  If you are just flipping, the only interest is how much profit you can make on it. I suspect this post is just a way to get more exposure for your sale. It's happened before. Sell it for $10K and just take the best high offer.

Wow, some of you are quick to turn someone into a bad guy. I posted it here first becouse I wanted to find out what you guys thought was a fair price. Not to make $10k

I will post more pictures of the floors later today. They really are in good condition. The only spot with surface rust is around the gas pedal.

GTRobb. I think it's just the way things go here on Ratsun. The masses don't like flippers. Last time I checked this is America. You can do what you want with it, It's your car now.

I hope you find a buyer that likes it enough to where you can make a few bucks on the deal. Like you said otherwise it will end up in Datsun heaven.

• Like 3

Wow, some of you are quick to turn someone into a bad guy. I posted it here first becouse I wanted to find out what you guys thought was a fair price. Not to make $10k

I will post more pictures of the floors later today. They really are in good condition. The only spot with surface rust is around the gas pedal.

Surface rust?

I am half blind at the moment (eye surgery Last Saturday) but that sure looks like the seam where the floor meets the firewall is rotted through. Pretty sure that is considered part of the floor.

Also, there may be more lurking under that sound deadening...  

It's usually a 50/50 shot whether it stops at the edge of that tar tape or whether it keeps going...

Wow, some of you are quick to turn someone into a bad guy...

You may be getting punished for the sins of previous flippers...   ^_^

• Like 1

Surface rust?

I am half blind at the moment (eye surgery Last Saturday) but that sure looks like the seam where the floor meets the firewall is rotted through. Pretty sure that is considered part of the floor.

well your eyes must work very good if you think you can tell from a picture better then I can tell in person what the level of rust is.

OK, so the spare motor showed up today. It's a 620 truck L20 2.0 with transmission. ran when pulled.

It's included in the sale.

I tried to edit my ad with the new info but it won't let me.

I think there is a time limit on the edit. I should be able to edit it for you if you let me know what you would like changed. 

• Like 1